return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
let's battle for fun: Nordlead versus Virus
View this Thread in Original format
Trancevision
I just want to make some synth battle, yeah. ( It's just for fun and not for sharing patchesor stuff ).

After all those ENDLESS discussion about "software x sounds better than xyx" or "I 'd rather buy the JP9000X" or " it's no matter what if you use, it's the man behind the gear" and that stuff.

Just to bring again a little bit life in this forum.

Every one could make a hq mp3 sample with his results, just trying to get some really nice quality trance leads.You could use any melody you like...just what you feel . Take and create what you like.

who would like to join me?
Perry
ill join in six years and 7 months when ill be old enough and afford my self a synth :)
Pjotr G
well I'm with the nord camp. So bring it on virus bitches! :D

(I'm not that hostile, virus is a decent machine, it's just the nature of this thread).

Now what? Post random stuff? that's no fun, can't we say like

"And now you must make the sound of a screwdriver punching holes into the face of an acne-atic adolescent"
xternal
quote:
Originally posted by Perry
ill join in six years and 7 months when ill be old enough and afford my self a synth :)

:D

and oh, i love you too ;)
alanzo
quote:
Originally posted by Perry

I bought my first synth when I was 16 :p

An Alesis QS 6.1... more of a high quality casio than a synthesizer.. but whateva ;)

I'll post some samples from my JP8000 later.. cuz it kicks the out of your Nord and Virus... w00t w00t *slaps every nord/virus user in the face and runs away*
DJ-Igloo
Waldorf Q !!!!!!!!
alanzo
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Igloo
Waldorf Q !!!!!!!!

a good, but often cheesy sounding, synth..

*takes out his jp8000 shaped penis, slaps you in the face with it and runs away*
DJ-Igloo
lol ok andromeda !
alanzo
quote:
lol ok andromeda !

hrrmmm.. i've never really heard an Andromeda.. post some samples
Beijer
quote:
lol ok andromeda !

Yeah, post some Andromeda sounds! :D

DJ-Igloo
ok when im done beating Half Life 2 !
alanzo
quote:
Originally posted by Beijer
Yeah, post some Andromeda sounds! :D

that's 2 request.. you best be doing it unless you want another thrashing with my jp8000 shaped penis..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement