return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Summadayze - The 'Dance Valley' of Melbourne (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
sezzy
am definitley going to summerdayze this year. went to sunshine people last year and was so wrong. spent the whole day munted on the grass watching families with babies walke past! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
tachyon
quote:
Originally posted by sezzy
spent the whole day munted on the grass watching families with babies walke past! :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:

well sez, I spent the whole day at summa munted on the grass watching the topless roid boys running around.... don't know which one's worst! :nervous: :nervous:

are the babies at least cute?
sezzy
quote:
Originally posted by tachyon
well sez, I spent the whole day at summa munted on the grass watching the topless roid boys running around.... don't know which one's worst! :nervous: :nervous:

are the babies at least cute?

NO the babies were evil!!! one of them tried to poke me with a stick!
rez
can i poke you with a stick sez
amnesiak
quote:
Originally posted by $tip$y
on your way to Sunshine People then with your phat pant wearin pals...maybe youll even find your stash of pills u hid last year under one of the wooden pilons...do us a favour and devour em all at once

how about you go jump in the yarra to cool off. did i insult you in any way? no, so why go and make it personal? i won't be going to either scumshine people or SD, so i really couldn't give a . you can go frolic in the park with a bunch of cokehead-roid-small-balled-sik s as a start to the new year. leave your shirt at home sikkant.
sezzy
quote:
Originally posted by rez
can i poke you with a stick sez

:eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop: ummmmmm NO!
JulesPLees
sunglasses ...check
3 quarters ...check
singlet ...check
beers ...check
fun ...check
sun ...check

comPLain all you want, but theres a lot of fun to be had a Summadayze.
RaVVaR
quote:
Originally posted by JulesPLees
sunglasses ...check
3 quarters ...check
singlet ...check
beers ...check
fun ...check
sun ...check

comPLain all you want, but theres a lot of fun to be had a Summadayze.

id like to 2nd, 3rd and 4th that !! will see u there Pleeseee
$tip$y
quote:
Originally posted by amnesiak
how about you go jump in the yarra to cool off. did i insult you in any way? no, so why go and make it personal? i won't be going to either scumshine people or SD, so i really couldn't give a . you can go frolic in the park with a bunch of cokehead-roid-small-balled-sik s as a start to the new year. leave your shirt at home sikkant.

sounds like fun! u sure you dont want to join me? :D :p
Wasted_Space
If Boogs is closing this year (as has been rumoured) then it will indeed rock like nothing else.

Having a 'quiet' NYE and a larger than life NYD is my new thang. All about fun in the sun. Sure, there are roid boys and idiots aplenty, but, to me, it seems that this is one of the precious few events where the vast majority are in the same mindset. To waste the day in any way with addional fun thrown in.

Plus, it'll be my B'day as well. Bring it.

RaVVaR
quote:
Originally posted by $tip$y
sounds like fun! u sure you dont want to join me? :D :p

lol.. it's all good stips, let em think whatever they want. When they see pics and clips of it the next day they'll have to wait a whole year to come. AND IF U SAY U DONT want to come and YOUR too good for it .. well ffs just shut up and stop pointing out the topless guys on roids AS I DID in the 1st post.. + u don't need to be on roids dammit to be topless :P
Stips seeya there sickuntt ! :D
:happy2:
AnitA
Can't wait till Summerdayze myself! Been overseas for almost a year so it's going to be awesome being back home in my beloved Melbourne and rocking hard!!! I've been deprived of a real summer for too long! Bring on the sunshine and, good tune and good times!!!

Cheers! :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement