return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Party/Rave Info, Pictures & Reviews

godsktichens new venu in la henry fonda theater
View this Thread in Original format
nrgtrance39
didnt get to go to the grand opening this past weekend, but i hear the personal suck, the people that showed up where not to much the regular crowed, and unfortunatly goerge acosta had to cancel due to the events in florida, anyone actually go? i guess i would have to put it like this, wha happen?
RealRaver
I was thinking bout coming out from AZ for the Armin/Markus Schultz show on Sept 18.....but if the place sux, I'd rather know before I go...
nrgtrance39
I havent been, but i just hear it needs some work. IF your thinking of coming down for armin and mark, i wouldnt hesitate, i think i would enjoy them as much in a garage as i would in a huge venue. its going to be a really good night, im sure theyll get there act together for that line up.
daeus
sorry where is this venue in the uk ?

ok i jst realised all ur flags are usa so i presume usa lo ? where about its that theatre in the U.S then ?
RealRaver
quote:
Originally posted by daeus
sorry where is this venue in the uk ?

ok i jst realised all ur flags are usa so i presume usa lo ? where about its that theatre in the U.S then ?

L.A.
Noree
where the playaz play ;)
sr22
anyone know if digi cams are allowed in there, mainly for AvB's gig coming up this weekend? Thanks.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement