return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Adam Spears A.K.A. Starkid - Rest In Peace
View this Thread in Original format
Glaniskanis
From http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/...opic.php?t=2757

quote:
Originally posted on http://www.globalunderground.co.uk/...opic.php?t=2757
I have the unfortunate task to inform you all that Adam Spears (Starkid) has tragically passed away this Friday, July 30th in Houston Texas at the young age of 18.

Many will remember Adam for his music on labels such as Looq, 3Beat Breaks, and for the track 'Crayons' on Release Records. The original 'Crayons' was, without a doubt, Adam's biggest record (& first) he made. The 'Crayons 2004' re-release will still go ahead soon as a tribute to Adam & in addition to this, Release Records will be releasing a single dedicated to Adam with the profits going to a charity determined by the Spears family.

To offer your condolences to the friends & family of Adam, please post below.

The family havent stated they want disclosed what happened... so please if you know about it keep it to yourself until official comments come thru

[edit]
In memory of Starkid the release of the 2004 mixes has been renamed
Starkid - Crayons 2004 (ELEL010)
A - Leama & Moor's In Loving Memory Of Starkid Mix
B - MV's Angel In Paradise Mix

more coming so I hear
[/edit]
dj_lane
first Critical 7, now Starkid,
what a terrible month!

:(:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

so much talent, gone so quickly, this is also a wake up call, that we must be careful on the road, and that people like this can pass away at anyminute, we should enjoy the music and appreciate every second.
montana
RIP
Floorfiller
that sucks...he was so young...

cause of death?? auto crash?
Haak
are you kidding me?? :(
R.I.P.
DiMethGuy
damn. RIP mate. Crayons was a class tune indeed.

Not forgotten
icyhandofcrap
ho ..

that young?

R.I.P.

:(
tjpatel
rip
arturob
this is so sad indeed. crayons and indigo were adam's first tune i heard 2 years ago. he used to come to armind's chat.

really sorry to hear this.

my deepest sympathy and condolences to the spears family.

xxx arturo
DiMethGuy
anyone know what happened?

sndh
are u serious? this is some serious sad news! i really don't know what to say, besides this is coming as a shock to me. My thoughts go out to all family, friends and relatives...I don't have words for this ...
JayD
Wow.

We just spoke to him the other day. He was definitly talented.

Rest In Peace.

JaY
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement