return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 
Arturo B - evening session LIVE now!!! (pg. 24)
View this Thread in Original format
TranceLuver4evr
quote:
Originally posted by arturob
proggie mix!!!


Humate Remix rulez

and I think I just catched the last track of the set :(
arturob
hehe i played I feel You PVD BReaks MIx.

xxx and was the encore :[
Zewad
thanks arturo!! great set!!
TearsInTheRain
I always stuble into these nights..... when do you think there might be another?..... The tracks you play are GREAT!!!!!!!
BshidoHEAT
I liked it Art ;)
trancebrat
Thanks Arturo! That was a great set! Funny how I was trying to listen to the lyrics and you posted them. ;)
Vero
you gotta be ting me, did this just happen and i missed it? if so ART, pease send me the MP3.
arturob
5.5 hours set.. im tired. i go to bed. work @ 8.30am tomorrow :[

mmmh maybe next week? hehe!

i didnt record :(


xxx ciao

artù
Bling
what time did this end omfg i went to bed at midnite

ur a machine art.........
Porky
foXXXito burrito, sorry i missed your show my friend

keep on staying sexy! i'm still listening to your other recent demos!


*respect*
porky

Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by Porky
foXXXito burrito, sorry i missed your show my friend

keep on staying sexy! i'm still listening to your other recent demos!


*respect*
porky


PORKY!!!
arturob
fuc,,, i just woke up and im dead tired

:[
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 
Privacy Statement