return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Favourite team of the tournament!
View this Thread in Original format
Tim81
Which players have played best this tournament?

My team would be:

-------------Nikopolidis---------------
---------------------------------------
----Dellas----Carvalho----Jankulovski--
----------------Maniche----------------
------Zagorakis----------Nedved--------
--Ronaldo----------------------Robben--
-----------Baros------Rooney-----------

Coach: Otto Rehagel

Reserves:
V.d. Sar
Campbell
Zambrotta
Lampard
Zidane
Van Nistelrooy
Charisteas
mto
Zidane as a sub? Damn my man, something must be wrong with you. Zidane is the most dominating player on whatever pitch he is.
Dj Smitty20
quote:
Originally posted by mto
Zidane as a sub? Damn my man, something must be wrong with you. Zidane is the most dominating player on whatever pitch he is.

no, he isn't...not anymore anyway. His days with France are done. He did nothing against Greece...and only came to the front against England when the chance was handed to him. I respect Zidane, but he is too old and has lost the fire and desire that was with him and the French team in 98 and 2000. He'll retire from France fairly soon.
RenderedDream
quote:
Originally posted by mto

dominating..maybe on the bench..=P
Tim81
quote:
Originally posted by mto

France played very bad this tournament, I only selected Zidane because of his 3 (and a half against Croatia) goals! He could not bring his team to the final. Of course he is one of the best players, but I would select the best players of this tournament! :toothless
paranoik0
Van Der Sar

Seitaridis Dellas R. Carvalho Jankulovski

Poborksy Maniche Nedved C. Ronaldo

Baros V. Nistelrooy
DJ Gerrit
damn, zidane is to much overrated imo!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement