return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
SF: Greece - Czech Republic (01-07)
View this Thread in Original format
Jantjeuh
Tonight 20:45 CET: Greece vs. Czech Republic

Expected lineups:

Greece:
Nikopolidis; Seitaridis, Kapsis, Dellas, Fyssas; Giannakopoulous, Zagorakis, Basinas, Karagounis; Charisteas, Vryzas.

Czech Republic:
Cech; Grygera, Bolf, Ujfaluši, Jankulovski; Poborský, Rosický, Galásek, Nedved; Koller, Baroš.

Who do you think's going to win and take on Portugal in the final?

My money's on the Czechs for this match. The Greeks have proven themselves able to play a good game of footy, but I think the Czechs will simply be too strong for them to surprise us once again. Plus the Czechs got Baroš, the lethal striker who seems to be in great shape right now.
paranoik0
go czechs
PacMan
czechs anything else would result in a boring final
Fundamental
C'mon Greece!! :D
isoterra
I think Portugal would walk all over Greece if they went through so I'm gonna go for Czech. Go Czechs!
Tim81
This game has not much attention on this forum!! It is not the most exciting semi-final we could expect. It would be a surprise if Greece reach the final...but there have been some more surprises this tournament!
RenderedDream
damn, i almost had an heart attack..
i have the tv right next to the pc screen
the tv was tuned to the game and i was browsing my pc
suddenly, the game commentator screamed in a way i thought something awfull happened and i was like "WTF??"
it was about that bar shoot by the czech
czech look pretty dangerous!
marcooz
yeah nice cross-the-bar... go Czechs!!! win the Euro'04 :]
Plastick
HT 0-0. Greece takers are fine at the moment. Stay tuned for second half as czech tends to score in 2H...
imokruok
Gotta go with the Czechs on this one. We'll see what happens. Not much time left.

Plastick
FT 0-0. ET coming up...

Congrats Greece(on asian handicap) & Draw takers :D
Mochu
OMFG !!!
Incredible match ;)

Good job Greece
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement