return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 
This week on CJSF 90.1 FM Life@140bpms
View this Thread in Original format
spinswax
Hey guys this week I have a special guest Jacob Harrish coming in to do the midnight to closing slot for a good prog session.I will be playing first with a bit of techier stuff and into smoother prog to ease the transition.

Be sure to tune in to win passes to Driven Thursdays at the drink as well as free CD giveaways :D:D

The on air phone is 604 291 5797

and to contact me for tracklistings etc e-mail:

[email protected]

:D:D
evb
YAY!!

Pretty sure I wont be missing this one...;)

Tune In Vancouver !!
:D
apri_peel
:(
i wanna listen, but i also want to go to viva this friday
maybe i'll just record the show for future listening pleasure :)
Seany_G
I'll be tuning in Mirks! :D
loogie
ch00ned in every week :)
4 on the floor
it is so nice to see all the TA support.....I have almost done this show for four years now!!!!!!!!! I was actually thinking of ending it this summer to pursue other things but responses like yours are what keep me goin gup every friday :D:D


Looking to get a slot???

Have you played for more than two years?

Are you able to play either 10-12 or 12-2 (different sets according to timeslot)

Interested?

Pm me or bring your demo to boomtown records :D:D
loogie
nonono dont end it ever please :)
spinswax
lol it will come to a close eventually. But for now I will keep it going..........make sure you stay tuned for announcements and the big four year anniversary show in October.

:D:D

Mirks
Dj Ricky H
quote:
Originally posted by loogie
ch00ned in every week :)


Yeah....I try to tune in every week too!!..:D
D:fuse
quote:
Originally posted by spinswax
lol it will come to a close eventually. But for now I will keep it going..........make sure you stay tuned for announcements and the big four year anniversary show in October.

:D:D

Mirks


4 years, Wow! Very impressive Mirka! :)

DjCommisad
quote:
Originally posted by Seany_G
I'll be tuning in Mirks! :D


u promised u'd go to viva since u bailed the last two weeks, PLUS u bailed on ricky h's show last sunday.. which i went to and met him, markus and phu... sorry i missed u jesten, and sorry i missed ya danny, didn't wait around long enuff for ya

i tune in whenever i can mirks, and u know it hun!
spinswax
I am also guilty of bailing on Ricky's night :(.........sorry you can blame my late night Oakie fest for that one.

But I do plan on popping up in surprise locations :D:D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement