return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
SF: Portugal - The Netherlands (30 june)
View this Thread in Original format
Tim81
Both teams qualified painful for the quarters. Both teams won the quarters after taking penalty's... Which team will reach the final in Lissabon?
Jantjeuh
You forgot the poll :D

I don't know who's gonna win this.. could be either team. The Dutchies aren't really in shape yet but neither is the Portuguese team..
Hybrid
come on portugal!!! ;)
Jantjeuh

lol :D wtf is he trying to do there?
Asperge
Ronaldo:

:haha: :stongue: :stongue::D
Tim81
quote:
Originally posted by Asperge
Ronaldo:

I thought this was Figo !!
RenderedDream
quote:
Originally posted by Tim81
Which team will reach the final in Lissabon?

Lissabon? :stongue:

to be honest, i think portugal is playing better than holland and has been playing better and better, but that's maybe my portuguese heart talking
Blik
quote:
Originally posted by RenderedDream

to be honest, i think portugal is playing better than holland and has been playing better and better, but that's maybe my portuguese heart talking

I think it is, only good match from Portugal was against Spain
Vigilante
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

go portugal!
The Darklord
I dunno. I believe Holland is the favorite to go to the final, but, who knows...

milanster
lol @ pix in this thread!:haha:

I hope portugal wins! damn everytime i support ends up being knocked out...so dont get mad at me guyz if holland ends up winning :p
Jantjeuh
Well in any case I think this will be a better match than Sweden - Holland.. Portugal probably won't go for a 8 man defense like Sweden did :whip:

quote:
Originally posted by RenderedDream

Lissabon is Dutch for Lisbon :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Privacy Statement