return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
QF: Holland - Sweden (26 June)
View this Thread in Original format
Asperge
Our next victim on our road to the european title:D
ryo
Don't overreact;) But Sweden, I don't know, we could win. Denmark proved they can't handle attacking teams very well. And maybe we get a mental boost from tonight:D
malek
Sweden for sure, no doubt about it.
_Marc Dawn_
sweden have a defence problem, specially their fullbacks!
but watch out for the strikers (henke & zlatan)!!!
Global DJ 2k
Holland all the way.. they win..
djrenco
Holland win!
marcooz
quote:
Originally posted by djrenco
Holland win!

I hope so :rolleyes:
TJM
I reckon holland, theyv had a dodgy start but player for player they are a better side than sweden.
raoel
I think holland will win.

We have got better players. Then again, Sweden is a strong team with good strikers; Zlatan en Larsson and a good player on their midfield; Ljungberg.

But we've got Van Nistelrooy en worlds best winger; Arjen Robben.
and all the other players are world class players. I think we're better on every position except for the right wing.
Ljungberg is better then Vd Meyde.

I think Holland is gonna win with 3-1
DJ Gerrit
if we play the same against czech, with no stupid faults, and no stupid referree, we COULD win! Holland has good players, and it is a Team now. Watch out, we can get very far now!

djrenco
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Gerrit
if we play the same against czech, with no stupid faults, and no stupid referree, we COULD win! Holland has good players, and it is a Team now. Watch out, we can get very far now!

agreed!:D
Hanki
Holland will have a tough game against Sweden, but I think, that they'll smash'em!!! Why they'll win this quarterfinal game ? Answer is simple - they'll win the trophy! :D

Holland - Sweden 1:0
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Privacy Statement