return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 
Who will now win euro 2004?
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
Down to the 8 teams, and all have played some good stuff, some more than others, but the question remains, will it be a French Retention, English Resistance, Dutch victory, Scandanavian elite, Czech attack Greek party or what ? Let's vote again for the last 8!
Hybrid
I think maybe France or Portugal, but its still really hard to say...

and the team that has surprised me the most is Czech repuplic... they have won all their game so far, so maybe thats something to look out for aswell
PacMan
czechs

theyve gone 1 down in the two last matches and still comeback to get the win.
chesco
i hope portugal or the czech's win.

Also hope sweden do well and larsson takes the golden boot award.:p
jp
Holland without any doubt :)
Ian^
I want to say England but I'm bad luck, so I'm going to say the Czechs and England might win then
malek
anyone voting for holland is a ing moron and should go shoot himself in the head, seriously.
Hybrid
quote:
Originally posted by malek
anyone voting for holland is a ing moron and should go shoot himself in the head, seriously.

indeed, sweden will kick their arses :haha:
Rudy
quote:

*gonna shoot himself in the head*

Whahahaha, I think ur gonna get flamed!:haha: :haha:
The Darklord
Hmm... I'll only post my thoughts before the final.
:toothless

malek
quote:
Originally posted by Rudy
*gonna shoot himself in the head*

Whahahaha, I think ur gonna get flamed!:haha: :haha:

flamed for what?!?!

you seriously think that Holland will go far??? they don't even know how to play? They have a bunch of old egoistic but talented players that don't even care about passing or making a good play.

Sweden all the way:whip: :whip: :whip:
Asperge
quote:
flamed for what?!?!

you seriously think that Holland will go far??? they don't even know how to play? They have a bunch of old egoistic but talented players that don't even care about passing or making a good play.

Sweden all the way:whip: :whip: :whip:

have you seen the match against the czechs:conf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement