return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Will Holland qualify for the QF?
View this Thread in Original format
Cosmic
I see things dark....Chech Republik will put their B-team on the field and Germany has to win to go through...

Holland deserves to go through after such an wonderfull game (especially the first half).
paranoik0
in last euro it was the same situation, portugal was qualified, put a B team... and destroyed germany by 3-0 with an hat-trick by sérgio conceição :D the history is gonna repeat itself
Tim81
I don't think so...:mad: Germany will be lucky!
unKnOwn`
germany won't be lucky!

germany will beat the chech team by a 2-1 :D
Rudy
quote:
Originally posted by unKnOwn`
germany won't be lucky!

germany will beat the chech team by a 2-1 :D

No Germany wont be lucky, they're never lucky...:rolleyes:

Probably the referee will give a penalty to Germany for a schwalbe in the 91st minute 1-1 and then in 93rd minute the czeck goaly will make a blunder 2-1!
jp
I would rather prefer Letland go through to the quarter finals than Germany :toothless
monoxide
germany and czeck rep will most deffinatelly qualify. holland will be 3rd, latvia - 4th.

i don't see why holland/latvia should qualify. it's ed up to judge by "a good 1st half of some match".
Hybrid
quote:
Originally posted by jp
I would rather prefer Letland go through to the quarter finals than Germany :toothless

haha... so much love to letland :toothless
Gotcha85
I can't see why everyone in NL thinks they are already disqualified because:

A. Germany hasn't shown anything yet on this tourney either.. their only goal was some lucky free kick which wasn't even meant as a shot and if they want to advance to the quarter final they (probably) have to score!

B. If Latvia comes up with a B-team these players will probably try to grab their chances by giving 110% to show the coach they should be A-players.

C. Latvia can't just play their defensive game, because they have to win as well to make a chance to advance to the next round.

D. NL is always lucky and the end of a groupstage :p ok ok Germany also :p
evil_bastard
I can only see Holland beating Latvia, which means I think Germany have to win or they are out.

FabioCannavaro
I do not think they will, Germany will beat the Czechs.
Paulie
Netherlands absolute disgrace, reminded me of the old west germany teams. What happened to the beautiful football of the dutch. What happened to nedved and co was a disgrace, and for that matter i hope they lose.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement