return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Greece x Russia (Group A, 20 June)
View this Thread in Original format
paranoik0
less important game of the group, the greeks are pratically qualified and russia have been playing like . but i think russia could beat them, i feel greece is one of those teams that has an hard time beating low profile teams, but performs well against favourites.
Genesis Evolved
Russia has shown absolutely nothing so far, and I don't see why they'd start doing so now.

Greece 2-0 Russia.
chesco
I hope greece go win because russia have played like poopoo.
FabioCannavaro
Wonderful preformance by the Russians. Was happy to see that they didnt throw in the towel once they were eliminated. They had more chances than the greeks and the match was pretty entertaining. Russia should have scored on the 83rd when the cross could have been put in by 3 russians since the Greek keeper didnt get it, that would have put Spain through.

Russia 2 - 1 Greece
RenderedDream
i heard this game had the least public assistance of this euro..less than a half stadium..
monoxide
what the hell happened?! i still can not believe that such super-weak playing team as Russia had beaten greece.

tho it's rather consoling that greece qualified!
paranoik0
hahaha i told you all hahaha :clown:
Genesis Evolved
quote:
Originally posted by FabioCannavaro
Was happy to see that they didnt throw in the towel once they were eliminated.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement