return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Album Reviews / New Releases Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Nip/Tuck OST - Mixed By Gabriel & Dresden
View this Thread in Original format
JayD
Just to shed some light on those who didn't know about this. I mentioned this a month ago Here. Gabriel & Dresden mixed the OST for the hit drama Nip/Tuck which is now out on Nettwerk Records. The cd features alot of previously unreleased music / mixes featured during the drama's first season. Including stuff such as a new mix from Gabriel & Dresden of the theme song "The Engine Room - Perfect Lie" as well as the highly rare original mix of "Poloroid - So Damn Beautiful", new mix of "Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be Me" (vocal's of Just Be from Tiesto's album). Also new mixes of other artists. Tons of other beautiful tunes on here.

It's now out (was released June 15).

You can buy the cd Here. You can buy the season one dvd Here

Tracklisting for the cd:

01. The Engine Room - Perfect Lie (G&D Remix)
02. Poloroid - So Damn Beautiful (Original Mix)
03. Wax Poetic featuring Norah Jones - Angels
04. Daniel Ash - Fever
05. Jazzupstarts - All The Way To The Top
06. Kinky - The Headphonist (Gil-only Version)
07. Chris Coco - Falling
08. Erin McKeown - Cosmopolitans (Tri-Factor Remix)
09. Client - Price of Love
10. Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be Me
11. Bebel Gilberto - Lonely
12. Alpha - Elvis
13. Chungking - Following
14. Syntax - Pride
15. The Engine Room - A Perfect Lie (Original Version)

JaY
takeajoinandfly
Holly the tracklist is crazy !!! :eyespop: :eyespop:

The Engine Room - Perfect Lie (G&D Remix) ...
:crazy: :eyespop: :eyespop:
dj1212
thanks JayD for the info ;)

best price I found was $12.59 at www.cduniverse.com

gonna check this one out
Psy-T
man,. i wish i could make a soundtrack set for a movie,, sounds like such a challange.
maybe we should set up some competition about doing something like that in the ameture dj forums?

like, who can make the best soundtrack to a movie we all agree on.

and judge by watching the movie with the set playing at the background.

ahh,, the idea will prolly never work out :o
ASOT100
wth, did anyone see this coming?
Hard_NRG
quote:
Originally posted by takeajoinandfly
Holly the tracklist is crazy !!! :eyespop: :eyespop:

The Engine Room - Perfect Lie (G&D Remix) ...
:crazy: :eyespop: :eyespop:

Yep, that is a great song. I was looking for that track when I first heard it on the show. I love this remix. Thanks for the info :)
Syeker
This looks sooooooooo good.
refuge.01^
I saw this @ a local CD store today.. it looks good.. and its decently priced. An unbeatable combination :D

// rez
davedresden
thanks guys...it was strange that they asked us to do this project especially since most of the songs are not dance music and apart from us re-producing the theme, none of our music on...but i really enjoy listening to it and the little ride that it takes you on...glad you guys agree.

we just finished our double mix cd for nettwerk records called "bloom" - it should be out in september and has a lot of our new music on it. (and no ATRC) :P

- dave
Muhcow
lol :-) september.. hopefully on the 17th :) my birthday :-)

Tim_G
quote:
Originally posted by davedresden
thanks guys...it was strange that they asked us to do this project especially since most of the songs are not dance music and apart from us re-producing the theme, none of our music on...but i really enjoy listening to it and the little ride that it takes you on...glad you guys agree.

we just finished our double mix cd for nettwerk records called "bloom" - it should be out in september and has a lot of our new music on it. (and no ATRC) :P

- dave

Hahah. "and no ATRC". :) How many tracks will be on it Dave?
speedracer_mec
quote:
Originally posted by davedresden

- dave

im heading out to miami to see ya and paul van dyk

on july 4th

cant wait to feel the good florida weather

:toocool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement