return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 
Denmark x Italy (Group C, 14 June)
View this Thread in Original format
paranoik0
Opening game of the group C. Italy are the obvious favourites, but Denmark isn't exactly an easy team, should be an interesting match.
AndskiSpeed
I'll be watching this, should be a mint game!
Blik
interesting game indeed, but I think that Denmark will notice the suspension from Gravesen.

2-1 for Italy
paranoik0
it's the first one i won't watch, damn classes! :mad:
chesco
Italy always start tournaments slow. Heres hoping we can beat the danes tho.

very sd news about gronkjaer (sp).

:(
St_Andrew
really hope they take the dannes, for the swedes sake :D
Freezel
quote:
Originally posted by chesco
Italy always start tournaments slow. Heres hoping we can beat the danes tho.

very sd news about gronkjaer (sp).

:(

I was hoping Gronkjaer would play, but due to familythings he isn't able to play :(

I think it will be a good game, with a close victory for Italy, 1-0 :)
marcooz
i thing it will be a draw, but i support Danmark :)
evil_bastard
I think Italy's class will see them through this game. I'm not expecting an upset.
Tatsu
I support Denmark (we are red, we are white, we ar danisch dynamite!!) but i think Italy will win 1-0 and play very defensive and boring as usual.

paranoik0
on the contrary, people say that italy is very likely to come out more attacking than usual, just look at that front line, totti-del piero-vieri !
chesco
It's been well documented that italy have a lack of good defensive midfielders , but an abundence of good attacking midfielders.

I really don't see any other option for Italy than to play attacking football, and if they get it right then they will be a hard team to beat.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement