return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 
Croatia in group B.
View this Thread in Original format
mto
In the three scheduled games.

Croatia - Switzerland 1:0
Croatia - France 2:1
Croatia - England 0:1

Croatia and England advance. Yup Yup.
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by mto
In the three scheduled games.

Croatia - Switzerland 1:0
Croatia - France 2:1
Croatia - England 0:1

Croatia and England advance. Yup Yup.

Can't see that happening.

I think Croatia's best chance of advancing to the next round is to beat Switzerland and to get draws against France & England. Even then it might not be enough to progress.

Difficult task.
Tatsu
Croatia (and Switzerland!!) really have a hard group. I don't thinke France will be as lame as in the last WM, so England and France should go to the next round if everything gets along normaly.

Here my tips for the games in that group:

Croatia - Switzerland 2:1
Croatia - France 1:3
Croatia - England 1:2
Genesis Evolved
Croatia played exceptionally well when beating Denmark last week. The other teams in Group B should be worried.
paranoik0
would be nice to see but seems very unlikely, france and england are two of the biggest title challengers
mto
quote:
Originally posted by Genesis Evolved
Croatia played exceptionally well when beating Denmark last week. The other teams in Group B should be worried.

Yeah, they played well. I hope they play like that during the competition. And yeah guys I do know that England and France are contenders to win the whole thing, but i think my home country might have a chance at least go far. I dont think they will win it.. thats for sure. But I do like the English and the French squad.
Kongo_kim
Their keeper Pletikosa is injured and will miss the first two games.

With him I definately think they would advance with France.
paranoik0
quote:
Originally posted by Kongo_kim
Their keeper Pletikosa is injured and will miss the first two games.

With him I definately think they would advance with France.

damn, he's a great keeper
mto
Damn it. Croatia - Switzerland 0:0

I said 1:0 for Croatia, but i guess not.

Good thing you English fellows suffered 2 goals (hehe :) ), still gives Croatia some chance.

Oh, and yeah Pletikosa is an awesome goalie, however, he is out for the tournament :(.
LibMe
Crotia can play very good football, but what i saw against switzerland was nuttin .. i dont think they have big chances now

Tatsu
I doubt they even score a goal against England or France if they couldn't even score against Switzerland. But maybe they just thought they could win easy against Switzerland and couldn't put more pressure in the game when they noticed their mistake.

Anyway, I think even more than before that France and England will reach the quarter finals.
Plastick
'Croatia advance' <- NO if they play like how they did against Swiss. So BAD.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement