return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 
Wheres the hooliganism ?
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
quote:
UEFA Euro 2004
16 teams will vie for Europe's chalice of football glory - come here to discuss/cheer on your team - please keep hooliganism to a minimum.

Surely Swamper doesn't think we could cause any problems here :p Maybe we're not trying hard enough

on a serious note tho... I hope the finals go off without any major problems, times like this the 'first world' countries need to set an example, not like those maniacal countries, for example, Turkey, Cambodia, Canada & Australia :tongue2
RubiK Cube
*throws virtual garden chair at Ian*

Seriously hope there is no trouble during the tournament from all the countries fans
Ian^
Yeah, I know england have a bad rep for their fans, but tbh as much as i dont condone it, I find the eastern european ones who boo & harass black players more unacceptable
evil_bastard
I think trouble is inevitable.

It sounds like the police are going for the heavy-handed approach, which in the Portuguese summer heat could get a lot of people worked up who would normally have nothing to do with hooliganism.
TranceGiant
I'm actually more afraid of a Terrorist Attack (and find it more likely to occur) than some riots by Hooligans.
Cuzo
I know Swamper personally and he can kick all our asses....if your not rooting for Figo and Gomes!

Forza Italia!
Ste
*gets out the water cannons*
Vigilante
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
not like those maniacal countries, for example.....Australia :tongue2

Oy!!!!
Xavier
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
not like those maniacal countries, for example, Australia :tongue2

not just a maniacal country, a plastic maniacal country :)
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Vigilante
Oy!!!!

hehe wondered when your lot would join us here :p

fastmp3
i hope the germans and dutch will fight :D

then germans versus brits () , i wanna see some chairs flying in the air just like in france 98 :whip:
dEsidEL

unfortunately .. i will no longer be going to Portugal during my European vacation ..

and i was so looking forward to being sprayed by a water cannon too .. :sadgreen:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement