return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004

Pages: [1] 2 
Euro 2004 official Skybet odds
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
For those who fancy a flutter or those like me who will probably make their first bet ever, this is the odds we have in the UK

France 3/1
Italy 5/1
Portugal 13/2
Spain 7/1
England 15/2
Holland 8/1
Czech Republic 12/1
Germany 20/1
Sweden 25/1
Denmark 33/1
Bulgaria 50/1
Russia 50/1
Croatia 80/1
Greece 80/1
Switzerland 125/1
Latvia 300/1

As much as it hurts me tho, 20/1 for germany is odds i like the look of, tho i'm going to wait until i see the squads first, if not Holland or Spain will get my money, I Honestly don't see much in france or italy like some ppl seem to, but we'll see
RubiK Cube
I can see Italy or Spain winning it. If Czech odds lengthen then they will be a good bet. Germany is prob the best odds but there aint a cat in hells chance i would put money on them
evil_bastard
I like the look of Latvia at 300/1.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by RubiK Cube
I can see Italy or Spain winning it. If Czech odds lengthen then they will be a good bet. Germany is prob the best odds but there aint a cat in hells chance i would put money on them

yeah that's how I feel about it, but I think it's a good bet at those odds to stick a fiver on, pretty torn really between trying to make some much needed cash or being loyal and not betting on the enemy :(
Tudo Beleza
I like England, but i for some reason think Spain should win it. It will be interesting to see who wins between France and Brazil and the centinal game, that will probably decide if i go with france.
Blik
It surprises me that the Czech Republic is below The Netherlands, the Czechs qualified ahead of the Netherlands in the qualification poule.

And England on 5th place...:stongue: The team of England is rubbish

Spain and Portugal don't have a "winners team""

France will win the European Championship, Henry will be the top striker with 6 goals

(Holland will reach semi-finals, although there is a big chance that they will have to play against Italy in the qurter-finals)
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Blik

And England on 5th place...:stongue: The team of England is rubbish

The one thing working in our favour is that nobody is expecting us to do anything, so while people expect france, holland, even spain & portugal, we have nothing to lose, which might work for us
Blik
Old rivalry renewed

Games do not come much bigger this and it arrives as early as day four on the Portuguese timetable.

Final repeat
Whether you best remember the 1974 FIFA World Cup final or the 1988 UEFA European Championship semi-final, any meeting of these nations is usually a classic. With Germany having reached the last World Cup final, and the current Dutch side capable, on their day, of the sort of brilliant football that destroyed Scotland 6-0 in the play-offs, this ought to be something very special indeed.

Orange future?
When the Netherlands won their 1988 encounter 2-1 in Hamburg, a third of the Dutch nation celebrated in the streets, and a special book of poetry, containing contributions from all the victorious players, was published in celebration.

Classic encounter
Germany, on the other hand, will look back to their thrilling victory as West Germany in the 1974 World Cup final and the tense win in 1990 on their way to regaining their global crown. Porto will already have staged the opening game involving Portugal when this match occurs, but the temperature will be just as high for this one, and if Germany can recapture their Korea/Japan form, and the mercurial Dutch click, this will be a classic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest match in the tournament for sure :D
juice7
i like the odds of holland and england, although italy is taking a cup home :stongue:
RubiK Cube
quote:
Originally posted by juice7
i like the odds of holland and england, although italy is taking a cup home :stongue:

If u see the England squad u wont;)

Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by RubiK Cube
If u see the England squad u wont;)

if you look back 2 years ago, no1 expected us to do much @ the wc, but we lost only to the eventual winners, I think without the pressure on, we might play better like
RubiK Cube
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
if you look back 2 years ago, no1 expected us to do much @ the wc, but we lost only to the eventual winners, I think without the pressure on, we might play better like

Uve got a good point there, n even more so with McLaren back. Im still not holding out 2 much hope at the min, tho it will change when it starts
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement