return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Good way to start?
View this Thread in Original format
getfoul
I have never produced music before. My grandparents just left me their Apple Performa 6300CD. Is this a good way to start? It has a CD drive so i can burn CDs when i pump them out and make my millions.

Any help?
Tranc3
I hear the Atari 2600 is a good tool to use if you want to make your millions.
getfoul
do i have to get any special programs? because it comes with this one that will say what i type, so i have vocals already taken care of.
DeZmA
i made zillions out of my homemade computer, it's made of wood,
the only disadvantage is that I have to ride a bike while making music for the power supply.

For each retarded question I will now give a retarded answer.
Vizay
quote:
Originally posted by DeZmA
i made zillions out of my homemade computer, it's made of wood,
the only disadvantage is that I have to ride a bike while making music for the power supply.

For each retarded question I will now give a retarded answer.

well this was basicly a retarded thread from the beginning so I guess it doesn't matter if I say how frickin useless this thread is....
ManTrance
Yes, this thread is retarded, but Im sure we can give more positive feedback than that.

Getfoul - Unfortunately you're going to need a more powerful PC/Mac than that. Get hold of some VSTI's (Instruments/Synthesisers), a good sequencer (Fruity,Reason,Pro Logic,Buzz etc.), maybe a midi keyboard, learn some music theory, be creative.

Hope that helps.

:haha:
DeZmA
quote:
Originally posted by ManTrance
Yes, this thread is retarded, but Im sure we can give more positive feedback than that.

Getfoul - Unfortunately you're going to need a more powerful PC/Mac than that. Get hold of some VSTI's (Instruments/Synthesisers), a good sequencer (Fruity,Reason,Pro Logic,Buzz etc.), maybe a midi keyboard, learn some music theory, be creative.

Hope that helps.

:haha:

newsflash : Somebody just told me you can even make music with hardware synths. Don't know if I can believe this, it seems strange :conf:
Vert
Anybody who comes here asking how to produce so they can "make my millions" should be banned on the spot. :rolleyes: :D

es
rb2k1
this thread didnt bother me..
its the kids you have to worry about.. Youve made him sad.

He poops on macs.

LoLz

~RosS B
DJ ZERO
i reckon u should go with the good ol Commodore 64

ManTrance
Dezma.

If the guy wants to 'Make his Millions' on an old Mac, I'm sure he isn't gunna undastand hardware synths
getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by ManTrance
Dezma.

If the guy wants to 'Make his Millions' on an old Mac, I'm sure he isn't gunna undastand hardware synths

you mean to say my Performa with a built in CD drive wont get me any money? Maybe thousands or hundreds of thousands?
:(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement