return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Good way to start? (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
DeZmA
quote:
Originally posted by getfoul
you mean to say my Performa with a built in CD drive wont get me any money? Maybe thousands or hundreds of thousands?
:(


maybe some kicks on your ass, I wouldn't hope on anything more
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by getfoul
you mean to say my Performa with a built in CD drive wont get me any money? Maybe thousands or hundreds of thousands?
:(


You could like record the hard drive sounds. :rolleyes:

es
Digital Aura
Thread's Entertainment Value :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf::wtf:
Thread's Content Value :wtf:
Thread's ability to piss people off: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
ThreadPoster's IQ :wtf: (what..least he can type!)
The chance we'll see this again next week :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
dj prometheus
I have to post here cuz im on all the dumb threads...this is just the first one I didn't make myself.


POST
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by Digital Aura
Thread's Entertainment Value :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf::wtf:
Thread's Content Value :wtf:
Thread's ability to piss people off: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
ThreadPoster's IQ :wtf: (what..least he can type!)
The chance we'll see this again next week :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:


There needs to be3 one of these for every thread.

es
DJ ZERO
hell no, u need top of the line equipment for that, im sayin u should spend about $10000 on studio equipment if u wanna make some money and i seriously doubt u will ever make thousands of dollars from the stuff that u will make.
Thunder5
quote:
Originally posted by dj prometheus
I have to post here cuz im on all the dumb threads...this is just the first one I didn't make myself.



How did you manage to stay away from this for such a long time.. :D :D :D
trancejenna85
quote:
Originally posted by DJ ZERO
hell no, u need top of the line equipment for that, im sayin u should spend about $10000 on studio equipment if u wanna make some money and i seriously doubt u will ever make thousands of dollars from the stuff that u will make.


Way to be motivating.
dj prometheus
quote:
Originally posted by Thunder5
How did you manage to stay away from this for such a long time.. :D :D :D

I don't know im kinda upset that my post wasn't first as it usually is when the thread is this utterly stupid.:whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:


I think being a popular musician requires one thing and one thing alone charisma.I have come to grips that with me not being a very charismatic person I will probably never go anywhere with my music.
" so why do you do this then" you might ask and to reply to that I would say "Well if I wanted to get popular I would do a style that was already popular like vocal trance.I make music for myself and do it for the love of doing it."

Now with that in mind if you want to make tunes and you want to do it without spending a dime I would say go to www.modplug.com and download thier free tracker.It comes with everything you need to start for free.If you like it and decide its worth it to you, upgrade to something better like I did.

I wouldn't reccomend gettin in this for money or for anything more than a need to express yourself and there are always much cheaper ways of doing that> Poetry sports and that sort of thing.
getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by Digital Aura
Thread's Entertainment Value :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf::wtf:
Thread's Content Value :wtf:
Thread's ability to piss people off: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
ThreadPoster's IQ :wtf: (what..least he can type!)
The chance we'll see this again next week :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:



*takes a bow*

I'de like to thank everyone who made this possible. God, my parents, Tranc3 who gave me thie idea.

Tranc3
quote:
Originally posted by getfoul
*takes a bow*

I'de like to thank everyone who made this possible. God, my parents, Tranc3 who gave me thie idea.


Haha all I did was complain that there were lots of noob threads being made.
paranoik0
is there really need for a sarcastic post like this to be made every day? like there weren't already enough real dumb people asking what's the best program?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Privacy Statement