return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Edmonton: DJ Tiesto - June 8th @ Escape Ultra Lounge!!!
View this Thread in Original format
CraveTheRave
Well I figured Porky was right and we should split the Tiesto thread into a Van and an Edm one. And yes Pork, I think a meetup could be cool at the Tiesto show. But we do have a month and a bit to plan something.

I guess you can see by the title:
DJ TIESTO RETURNS!!
Tuesday - June 8th at Escape Ultra Lounge!

No info for tix yet as this is pretty new info. Will post when I receive more or when the promoters just want to announce it officially on here too.

Cheers all,
Terry
Porky
sounds like a plan terry!
are you an active member of etownravepage.com forums? i was lurking there on saw u post there


chris
Dmatrox
wut?! on a tuesday?
CraveTheRave
quote:
Originally posted by Porky
sounds like a plan terry!
are you an active member of etownravepage.com forums? i was lurking there on saw u post there


chris


Umm I rarely post on there anymore... once in awhile. Usually go on there just to see what's goin on in the city.
DJ.MD
I'm willing to host a meetup at my place. I only live about 2 blocks from West Ed too.
lizarazu
It is good to see Tiesto return to Edmonton, seeing as
I had to miss him last year. :sadgreen:

I'll definitely be trying to check him out this time around, that's for sure :D
Darkevil
thats cool.. his new album is killer... this will be his 4th visit to Edmonton!
BryZe
TA meet up before seeing any DJ....I'M THERE!!!
DaRyanator
Awwwww yeah, this'll be my first time seeing Tiesto. He better not disappoint like he apparently has sometimes in the past. Although I didn't think "Just Be" was godly, I still can't wait til he comes. Hope he plays Nyana or Walkin On Clouds, I sorta liked those :p
DaRyanator
Come on, where's the madd posting action at yo? Everyone should be excited :D:D I am!

Lumps
I'll be at work so no use hyping this up for myself. :(

He dropped the atom bomb last year, so it should be a great show.
CraveTheRave
quote:
Originally posted by DaRyanator
Come on, where's the madd posting action at yo? Everyone should be excited :D:D I am!


It is still 3 weeks away. Give it another week and then ppl will start hyping it up more and more :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement