return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Retired Forums > Canada - Western Canada

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Tiesto - Vancouver - June 9
View this Thread in Original format
vancbc
As a huge Tiesto fan, this is actually the best news I've read on tranceaddict since I started coming to this board. I decided we might as well start our own local thread, so here it is.

I'm hugely stoked about this event. I've never been to a live set, but aside from Magik 7 I own about everything with the guy's name on it. How do his current live sets compare with his albums? I'm assuming it will be a bit like his "Nyana", or is it completely different?

It doesn't matter because I am so there!
Prism
You can't expect anything really, last year he played @ The Commodore he started off with progressive trance then went on and it picked up and even dropped some techno at the end!! Tiesto - Obsession (Frank Biazzi Mix), Max Walder - Crown
MAINER
Ill b at this show forsure!:)
AquaYak
tickets available yet?

when/where?
MAINER
i know last year they were available on ticketmaster but im not too sure whats going on this year...i would like to know when they r going on sale though:)
RaveMedic
I wouldn't expect his set to be too much like Nyana. He is promoting a new artist album, so I would expect tracks from his new album "Just Be". I imagine that he will be playing a harder set, hope he plays Ton TB- Dream Machine:cool:
Seany_G
No tickets on sale yet.

This is a must see for everyne!!

Think it will sell out?
Warez Guy
Yah probably will, think Tiesto sold out last year.
MAINER
ya it sold out fast i guess in a few weeks! something like that they told me at ticketmaster...
Tayfoon
well guys
not only Tiesto will be playing live
Ton T.B. and Mark Norman will be playing as his openers
like Ferry had his Tsunami crew on his Right Of Way Tour
Tiesto is supporting the Black Hole Crew

B-Good
YES !!!!!!!!
After having the time of my life the last three times tiesto has come to town I can't wait.
My heart is pumping just thinking about it.
I hope its at the commodore, does anyone know yet where the show will be ?
RaveMedic
quote:
Originally posted by Tayfoon
well guys
not only Tiesto will be playing live
Ton T.B. and Mark Norman will be playing as his openers
like Ferry had his Tsunami crew on his Right Of Way Tour
Tiesto is supporting the Black Hole Crew

Is this confirmed by Black Hole or Primetime Management? Looking at Mark Norman's website, he is booked in the Netherlands and UK for most of the weekends in June. I know they are supposed to tour with Tiesto in Europe for the 'Just Be' release parties. Didnt think they would go all out tho and send em to North America!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Privacy Statement