return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
NHL playoffs thread (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
DjCommisad
oooo ottawa wins. :P that was a beautiful goal by nieuwendyk tho.
discojoe
its all the referees fault!!!
smuncky
quote:
Originally posted by discojoe

taht the leafs lost
DjCommisad
quote:
Originally posted by discojoe

for your sig mate, turn the first G red and the last O red. Then itll look more like the flag of the champion hockey country!
j_spot
now that was a brutal goal
I cant believe NEITHER ref saw that check on Kippie
spinswax
All I have to say is.............

GO COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE 24 ;)
Tully
All I have to say is there is one true love in my life.....GO LEAFS GO
discojoe
Lets go boys. Expect a big outting from the leafs though. this is going to be a tough one
Muff2K
Habs Report:

Game 1: came out flat as an onion that was run over by a transpost truck. no heart, f'n ribeiro had the most penalty mins.

although impressed by koivu & kovalev's effort.

Raycroft was good, but not tested too much. great defence for boston.

Montreal's defence had the night off, 23 shots in 1st period

Game 2: completely different habs team. everyone wanted it. whole team was hittin, shotting, but raycroft once again was just too in good. disappointing result in OT, thought we coudl hit 2 OT's at least...

something's wrong with theo....
smuncky
nothing wrong with belfour today :)

leafs win , 2-0

Assassin
Good game tonight. Leafs took advantage of the chances they got, and Ottawa couldnt capitalize on their PP opportunities. Sens took some really stupid penalties...when will they learn that cross-checking to the head is not cool. Ottawa pretty much dominated the play after the 1st goal. Toronto didnt look dangerous at all even-strength. Their Special teams (and Belfour) won it tonight.

Cant wait for Game 3.
dEsidEL

according to our noble right, if the LEAFS do not win the cup .. then i hope that no other Canadian team does. No team is more worthy, more deserving than Toronto.

:D

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement