return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

What would you recommend!!!
View this Thread in Original format
BIKKEL
should is better us the fx from t-racks ( compressor/limiter/eq etc.)

Or use vsti effects of other company's.

SO what would you recommend

Thx :)
dbl
from what i heard it's better to use different pluggins like one for EQ, one for compressor, one for limiter etc... then using just one prog that contains it all like t-racks.

i'm no mastering expert at all, but it's just what i have heard
BIKKEL
quote:
Originally posted by dbl
from what i heard it's better to use different pluggins like one for EQ, one for compressor, one for limiter etc... then using just one prog that contains it all like t-racks.

i'm no mastering expert at all, but it's just what i have heard

Is it also possible to connect the eq of t-racks to a synthesizer of is it only for mastering?
hey cheggy
From what I understand, T-Racks is a program, not a plugin, so you wouldn't be able to use it as an insert or send for a synth.

As for results, while there are definitely better plugins than what you would get in t-racks, there are also crappier plugins. The benefit of using plugins though is that they can be used for more than just mastering. Compressors and eq have more than one use.
Etherium
quote:
From what I understand, T-Racks is a program, not a plugin, so you wouldn't be able to use it as an insert or send for a synth.

I think it's a VSTi now as well.
Vizay
use separate plugins instead of T-racks, the soundquality that T-racks generate isn't anywhere near good unfortunatley...

another problem with it when it comes to mastering is that you don't have 100% controll over the chain if I'm not totally wrong :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement