return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Skiing anyone?
View this Thread in Original format
PHALPAX
Anybody here ski by any chance? If so, how would you rate yourself? :D
jp
I did almost 100km/h (62mp/h) on Atomic SL 11.12 Betarace Worldcup Slalom skies and 120km/h on GS 11.21's on the Lauberhorn at Wengen and the FIS piste in Davos :disbelief

I like agressive carving, jumping and tricks but also just making chilly turns and enjoying the scenery...

Video: download homevideo
pyrobrad
i love skiing! i try and get out as often as i can. i only realy like skiing park and powder. i love hitting big jumps and i am gettin better at rails. i am just starting riding the pipe. does any one have advice for airing in the pipe? good topic!
tranceDJ
I snowblade (they're like shorter skies)...but I suck and fall a lot but it's fun.:D
klingklang77
i tried downhill skiing. didnt work out too great for me. but i tried cross country skiing after that and loved it. cant wait to do it again!
MysticStardust
Skiing sucks...no offence:rolleyes: but snowboarding is so much better:D . I suck at it but I think its the best winter sport ever:happy2:
Perfect_Cheezit
quote:
Originally posted by MysticStardust
Skiing sucks...no offence:rolleyes: but snowboarding is so much better:D . I suck at it but I think its the best winter sport ever:happy2:

pfffffffffffffffffffft

skiing will always be greater than snowboarding :D

if you cant already tell yes i ski as much as i possibly can, id say im pretty good but i dont compete, purely recreational
UnBracKo
Sometimes I go to sky, I got Pyrinées mountains 70 Km from my home.
MysticStardust
quote:
Originally posted by Perfect_Cheezit
pfffffffffffffffffffft

skiing will always be greater than snowboarding :D

if you cant already tell yes i ski as much as i possibly can, id say im pretty good but i dont compete, purely recreational

I'll give you a number of reasons why snowboarding is better:

1. It's harder to master, so you get a better satisfaction after doing it.

2. The boots for snowboarding just speak for themselves.:D Way cool!

3. More hot guys choose snowboarding rather than skiing:D :rolleyes: :p

No offence to anyone who likes skiing though, these reasons are purely based on my observences, so pls don't bite my head off:nervous:
Perfect_Cheezit
quote:
I'll give you a number of reasons why snowboarding is better:

1. It's harder to master, so you get a better satisfaction after doing it.

2. The boots for snowboarding just speak for themselves.:D Way cool!

3. More hot guys choose snowboarding rather than skiing:D :rolleyes: :p

Well, in taking that my post was meant to be as light-hearted as possible, im sort of shaking my head at you but hey no harm done

1. I know how to ski and snowboard, but i actually never got that sense of satisfaction in learning how to master it; but knowing that you can vastly increase your skills and rise above the many many many thousands of mediocre, average, and even skilled skiiers to become truly good and respectable makes the sense of satisfaction in skiing just as powerful so to speak

2. i dunno, have you seen my new tecnicas?? :D :D :D

3. this isnt an issue for me :p

MysticStardust
quote:
Originally posted by Perfect_Cheezit
Well, in taking that my post was meant to be as light-hearted as possible, im sort of shaking my head at you but hey no harm done

1. I know how to ski and snowboard, but i actually never got that sense of satisfaction in learning how to master it; but knowing that you can vastly increase your skills and rise above the many many many thousands of mediocre, average, and even skilled skiiers to become truly good and respectable makes the sense of satisfaction in skiing just as powerful so to speak

2. i dunno, have you seen my new tecnicas?? :D :D :D

3. this isnt an issue for me :p

Dude... I was kidding. No head shaking is necessary:rolleyes: :p

However, I cannot belive you choose skiing over snowboarding. :confused: Meh..Everyone has their own loose bolts.:crazy:
trancepixie17
quote:

** I agree, snowboarding is better. I do live in Florida, but when i go up north i snowboard. I'm not the best there ever was at it, but i try. Also there's better snowboarders in the Winter X games.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement