return to tranceaddict tranceaddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Transcend @ Altitude (Melb) Fri 9th Jan
View this Thread in Original format
Mangler
The party never stops... here we go again! :crazy:

Join the most dedicated Melbourne Trance crew as we re-unite at our favorite CBD venue to bring you the second installment of TRANSCEND on Friday 9th January.
Each month we deliver a mix of fresh new talent and a wealth of experience, with sets dedicated to nurturing the young and young at heart in our scene. This is uplifting trance with melody, and plenty of energy! (regardless of bpms)
dj's;
10pm - 11.30 Duncan Bay (happy birthday set),
11.30 - 1am Reemo,
1pm - 2.30 MissMel,
2.30 - 4 am Pete Haviland
4 - close Chris Pana vs. JulesPLees

10pm - late. General admission is $10, or $5 for Altitude / 5AM members
Altitude Level 1, 163 Russell St Melbourne (enter via Bullens Lane)
Paulie
quote:
Originally posted by Mangler
The party never stops... here we go again! :crazy:

Join the most dedicated Melbourne Trance crew as we re-unite at our favorite CBD venue to bring you the second installment of TRANSCEND on Friday 9th January.
Each month we deliver a mix of fresh new talent and a wealth of experience, with sets dedicated to nurturing the young and young at heart in our scene. This is uplifting trance with melody, and plenty of energy! (regardless of bpms)
dj's;
10pm - 11.30 Duncan Bay (happy birthday set),
11.30 - 1am Reemo,
1pm - 2.30 MissMel,
2.30 - 4 am Pete Haviland
4 - close Chris Pana vs. JulesPLees

10pm - late. General admission is $10, or $5 for Altitude / 5AM members
Altitude Level 1, 163 Russell St Melbourne (enter via Bullens Lane)

Ahh was gonna give this one a big :CBF: but the monster that is Pete Hav is playing a PTM slot all the way from sydney, well see how i pull up after the one dayer at the G.
duncan
yeah the beginning of something big this night will be.

So who is going to look after me cause I got no ball and chain all weekend??
Hybrid Junkie
Yeah was gonna miss it as well. But considering paulie's coming I reckon I'll show up ;)
leighmonster
i wasn't gonna go either but i couldn't miss out on birthday bashings for duncan. *evil grin*

just kidding, i was always going - birthday bashings are just a bonus. :crazy:
loulabell
:D its shmumpky's birthday!!!!

heeeeheheheh mebe that means he legal now soI not go to the jail :haha: :tongue3

looky>>>>>
christos
PUMP UP PEople...this is gonna be one awesome night! Myself (Chris Pana) teamed with JulesPlees to offer you some toughened and techier trance for all your ears to witness! Be there or be there! The choice is yours ;)

You know YOU wanna!!

Chris Pana
loulabell
quote:
toughened and techier trance

:confused: :conf: :confused: :conf:

I is not sure I like the sounds of dis :rolleyes:
Mangler
Dun worry Lou Lou, i'll get Reemo to give us a full 50 page report & then they still have to make it through customs :whip: :crazy: :nervous:
loulabell
is aiight reemo fix him good :happy2:

jizza
i certainly hope i can make this... well i'll be across the road at least! :D errr come say hi. i'll be playing from 1 - 7 in the carpark. should be good. :)
duncan
do I get birfday bashings too?? its my b'day today!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement