return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Transcend @ Altitude (Melb) Fri 9th Jan (pg. 4)
View this Thread in Original format
Dr P
Electronic Malfunction - God TV???:tongue2
JulesPLees
Thats it DJ Ton TB - Electronic Malfunction - Cor Fijneman mix

hahah

....and the only other guy I saw was Pete Hav...and ...He lives in Sydney...get the Halcyon boys on to him quick.
Dr P
damn you chris you told me the wrong thing!!!:tongue2
JulesPLees
Ton TB sounds like God TV in a club I guess
Paulie
quote:
Originally posted by JulesPLees
Thats it DJ Ton TB - Electronic Malfunction - Cor Fijneman mix

hahah

....and the only other guy I saw was Pete Hav...and ...He lives in Sydney...get the Halcyon boys on to him quick.

Hes got some energy that pete HAV, we were at the cricket all day while me and everyone else were written off, he was getting ready to come down play and then pull a 6am flight back to sydney. Mind u he had come from sydney that morning as well.
tachyon
it was an awesome night .. :)
pete hav & chris + jpl totally rocked it.. :D :D

nice to finally meet -=M=- in person as well :)
but not very nice of the bouncer trying to shove us out of
the door :whip:
Philby
it took me quite a while to get into the night, got there about 1am i think and i wasn't really enjoying it that much until pete played 'hydra - affinity'. it was pretty sweet after that :)

chris and jules went off, was great fun seeing them enjoy themselves behind the decks and jules being the nutter he is managed to keep me well entertained :)

Moogwai - Viola (Armin Van Buuren Remix)

one of my favourite tracks off magik 6, very nice to hear it :) 'firewall - sincere' got a big reaction too :)

quote:

Hes got some energy that pete HAV, we were at the cricket all day while me and everyone else were written off...

soft :p
"8 hours of cricket takes it out of you man" pfft!
this guy takes 8 hours then goes and djs!! :p
christos
quote:
Originally posted by Philby
it took me quite a while to get into the night, got there about 1am i think and i wasn't really enjoying it that much until pete played 'hydra - affinity'. it was pretty sweet after that :)

chris and jules went off, was great fun seeing them enjoy themselves behind the decks and jules being the nutter he is managed to keep me well entertained :)

Moogwai - Viola (Armin Van Buuren Remix)

one of my favourite tracks off magik 6, very nice to hear it :) 'firewall - sincere' got a big reaction too :)

Thanks for the kind words Phil and i'm glad you enjoyed yourself! :D

Hope everyone else that attended had an awesome night! :)

Hybrid, how's that tracklisting going of your set ;)

Chris Pana
christos
quote:
Originally posted by Dr P
damn you chris you told me the wrong thing!!!:tongue2

Broz....I gave you the right thing, I guess it got caught up in all the music ;) Oh well.....you got it now!! :D Thanks for the feedback also; you were Luvin it! :D

Chris Pana
Hybrid Junkie
Birfdays are fun :)

Firstly I'd like to thanks everyone who came along for making Friday an exceptional birthday.

Big shout outs to Leigh/Stace/Cookies/Nat, Lou/Sez/Pete/Kel, James, & Mangler. Also everyone else :D

My tracklisting (as far as I can remember :) ) in no particular order

Opener: Cass vs Slide - Perception
Starshine - Orient Express
Andain - Beautiful Things (Photon Project mix)
Re:Locate - Waterfall
Altitude - Silence Is Loud
Scott Mac - Damager 02 (Connected)
Svenson - Sunlight Theory
Finisher: FX-Zone - Synthasia !

I think that was all, not too bad squeezing that many into 40 mins.

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves, and are ready to rock next time. :D

InAcoma
quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid Junkie

Scott Mac - Damager 02 (Connected)

tunage :p
loulabell
YES BIG THANX ONCE AGAIN....

...to all those whom came along to our second TRANSCEND at our fave venue Altitude :happy2: :D :happy2:

was muchos grandis fun and shenanigans - although many usual suspects were missing in action :sadgreen:

tis kewl we will be back there next month with more quality choonage than you can poke a stick at :toocool:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Privacy Statement