return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

GlobalBeats.com??
View this Thread in Original format
eXo
Anyone ever delt with them, or any warnings against them?
Zzyzx
I had a order with them a few weeks ago. The packing was bad, 1 record was broke and the rest had scuff marks or tears on the jacket. To be fair, they did comp my shipping and credited the one broken album. They also assured me they would resolve the poor packing situation. Very good CS.

Zzyzx
eXo
quote:
Originally posted by Zzyzx
I had a order with them a few weeks ago. The packing was bad, 1 record was broke and the rest had scuff marks or tears on the jacket. To be fair, they did comp my shipping and credited the one broken album. They also assured me they would resolve the poor packing situation. Very good CS.

Zzyzx

Also, compared to other online record stores, do you think thier prices are any better? Have you ordered anything else? Was the replaced record in better packing?
Zzyzx
The pricing is average. I've not ordered from them since.

Zzyzx
DjWoody
they have excellent customer service... The only problem I had was when they shipped me the wrong order. I got some order from some guy in seattle and I live in Los Angeles. So I called them up quickly and I told them I needed the records before friday cause I had a gig in mexico and my flight took off at 2pm. So the guys felt bad and got me my records the next day before my flight took off. Talk about customer service!

:nervous:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement