return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
What to get next (setup)
View this Thread in Original format
djway
Hey all.

It feels like it's time for me to get some new gear for my setup. I know I could save, but I wanna get something ;). My current gear is all in good condition and does not need replacing, which leads me to the below items:-

Kaos Pad KP-2.
Allan and Heath XONE:62/64 Mixer.
Pioneer CDJ1000
MP3J (or whatever they're called - mp3 cdj).

What would you get??? If you'd get something other then the above feel free to suggest that too.

Thanks for your time.
--djway
Evan Almae
pioneer cdj-1000<---the ultimate in cd decks. Sad thing is they'll cost you a grand!:whip:
zizack
go with the CDJ!
JohnSmith
Final Scratch!
djway
quote:
Originally posted by JohnSmith
Final Scratch!

If work buys me a laptop I'll get this, but otherwise I'm looking @ a total cost for all of the above equipment; or Final Scratch :)

Evan= the AU $ is worth 1/2 as much as the USD making it cost 2x as much :P OMG!

So no one else recommends anything other then the CDJ? (if not it's blatenly obvious what I should get :) )

--djway
Vert
quote:
Originally posted by djway
If work buys me a laptop I'll get this, but otherwise I'm looking @ a total cost for all of the above equipment; or Final Scratch :)

Evan= the AU $ is worth 1/2 as much as the USD making it cost 2x as much :P OMG!

So no one else recommends anything other then the CDJ? (if not it's blatenly obvious what I should get :) )

--djway

Well, there's that new denon 3000, its cheaper.

es
bent
quote:
Originally posted by djway
Kaos Pad KP-2.
Allan and Heath XONE:62/64 Mixer.
Pioneer CDJ1000
MP3J (or whatever they're called - mp3 cdj).

By MP3 CDJ does he mean stuff like FS?
djway
quote:
Originally posted by bent
By MP3 CDJ does he mean stuff like FS?

I mean stuff along the same vain as This :)

And Pioneer's Version

--djway ;)
Christopher B
Get the A&H Xone:62. Have that paired up with my TTX1s and a tech 12 and I can't live without that mixer. It's the best mixer I've ever used. Get it!
RobEnergy
depends if i got a crappy mixer
i would get the alien and health!

but if you mixer is decent
stick with it :)

cdj is kool too lots of fun hehe

Ghostface
i recommend spending your money on lessons :p
montie
i'd go for the Denon s5000

which i hear performs just as well as hte pioner CDj1000 but has even more features

or you can wait till hte new technic CD tables come out
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement