return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Australia

Pages: [1] 2 
j00f - Adelaide - NOT CANCELLED
View this Thread in Original format
gumble
yup, all the rumours of this being cancelled seem to not be true!!!

taken off some fellers post on ITM;

----------------------------------------------------------
John "00" Flemming @ Rise!THIS Thursday
Yep, you read right!!!
The "Karma" Crew are proud to present a "Karma" Special Event, THIS Thursday Night @ Rise from 9pm.
This is an opportunity to catch an Exclusive 2 hour set from this Internationally Acclaimed "God of the Dex", in the intimate surrounds of "Rise". A Unique opportunity to get up close & Personal with a true DJ icon.
Ably supported by a hand picked selection of "Karma's" benchmark Resident Selecta's, AtB, Brendon, Angel, L8's & Cheeky B + The Rise recovery DJ's from 3am.
This will be another quality "Karma" Event.
Tix available from Venuetix NOW for just $10 +Bf, or $15 @ The Door. Be Quick, this is a limited capacity Event.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yer, I know its Karma, but with j00f finishing at 3, we can still get home and have sleep :P

so, what Adelaide TAs are coming with me?

surely after readin the Melb guys posts, you arent gonna miss this one???????
petek
count me in,

hopefully we get in the club this week!
but considering they are only starting to advertise like 2 days before the event, i think we will have a good crowd. Just hope its not all the rise sketchys,

haha you better be bringing your cousin again :toothless
gumble
quote:
Originally posted by petek

hahah :P

see what i can do :)

we'll have a proper pre meet up thing anyways, make usre you get everyone to come to this :)

oh, and we'll get tickets too :P that always helps :P
b1_
I'm going to see if I can get tickets for this first thing tomorrow. The Melbourne guys sounded happy, and one of them even got him to play some vinyl he brought along :).

Be damned if I'm gonna try get in at the door again after last weeks 4strings debacle.

I can't say I'm a flemming fan but if he plays anything remotely trancy I'll be happy - I guess I need my fix.

Btw, been looking at Venue Tix site and can find no mention of this show. Hopefully this is not some kind of VIP gig; I have been hearing plugs for this all day on FreshFM tho.
DJ Dowlz
quote:
Originally posted by petek

Here's to that ;)

Just bought my ticket, so I will definitely be there. Any suggestions on meetups?

Also, what are the recent/classic j00f sets?
gumble
yup, just got my ticket!!!!!!!!
:toocool:

ok, dont know exact time hes playing, think its in between 12 and 3?
oh wells, get there early, perve on cheeky b :P

meetup, hmm, could have it here if its fairly early, and ill clean up this time :P

or, meet at london tav / worlds end????
b1_
Where'd you get your ticket from? I rang Venuetix and they didn't know what I was talking about. Rise is closed and FreshFM told me to ring Rise. No luck here.
gumble
venuetix

rang them up, bought it and picking it up tommorow.

sure u asked for john 00 flemming @ rise? :P
b1_
yes - asked her to check again even. I'll try tomorrow I guess.
DJ Dowlz
quote:
Originally posted by b1_
Where'd you get your ticket from? I rang Venuetix and they didn't know what I was talking about. Rise is closed and FreshFM told me to ring Rise. No luck here.

I had no problems, perhaps you should call Venuetix (8225 8888) again. My ticket has this info on it, if the person doesn't know what the event is:

Rise - 69 Light Square, Adelaide"

The Karma Crew
presents
John 00 Fleming
(UK)
Internationally acclaimed hard trance master
Local DJ supports... Karma & Rise
Resident Selectors

Thu, 28 Aug 2003
Doors Open 9:00pm
General Admission

BTW, do you want to come along to our meetup?

gumble
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Dowlz

Internationally acclaimed hard trance master

:rolleyes:

yes!

do come to our meetup! :)

where is it gonna be?
mr_stamper
Yeah i'll try to come i just gotta try to sort out a few work issues. So yeah, i'm 50/50 whether im gonna be there or not. :mad: :mad:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement