return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > For Sale / Wanted Postings

Various Trance Records
View this Thread in Original format
DragonsEmerald
I am looking for the following records:

Cloud 69 "Sixty Nine Ways"
The Auranaut "People Want to be Needed"
Three N' One "Sin City"
The Taste Experience - Highlander
Narcotik - "Blue"
Stoneproof - "Everything's Not You [Quivver's Space Mix]"
Alena - "Turn It Round"
Antidote - "Eclipse"
The Sneaker - "Scatterbomb"
Lex - "Vertical Horizon"
Auratone feat. Stacey Q - "Falling"
Space Manoeuvres - "Stage One [Orkidea Remix]"
Saucermen - "Aquarius [Evolution Mix]"
Wonky vs. Radiohead - "Street Spirit [Wonky's Feel The Rush Remix]"
The Source - "Fly Away"
Desyfer - "831"
Team Progress - "Symphonic Music"
Vengaboys - "Paradise [Album Mix]"
Blacklight - "Daydream"
Highland - "No Way Out [Highland Mix]"
Amethyst "Andalucia" Natious Dub
Andy Gray, Paul Oakenfold & Steve Osborne - "Bunker"
Noiz Falls - "The Passion"
Salt Tank - "Eugina [Progressive Summer mix]"
Groovezone - "Eisbaer [Soul Hooligan Original mix]"
Tone Depth - Majestic
Cyclone Tracy "Balla con Ritmo"
Jamie Myerson "Rescue Me"
E Razor "Mantra"
Talisman+Hudson "Leave Planet Earth

If you have any of them and want to part with them please PM me your price and I will get back to you ASAP. I have a lot of rarities in my collection so a trade would also be OK. PM me for a list of my records.
Slacker1
Hi,

Some of them on there will take you forever to find, and cost you a fortune.

Eg Cyclone Tracy, Highland, Desyfer 831, Blacklight & the Auranaut.

Quite a lot of Oakey's 1999 essential mix series stuff.

I have a fair few of your list & wouldnt mind seeing your list of rarities for a possible sale or swap.

I dont think Lex - vertical horizon is the right name & Bunker has never been released on vinyl.

Cheers
waxHead
quote:
Originally posted by DragonsEmerald

Space Manoeuvres - "Stage One [Orkidea Remix]"
Amethyst "Andalucia" Natious Dub

were these even released on vinyl?

I've heard about the Space Manoeuvres "Stage One" Orkidea remix, but never actually heard it. Also, there's almost no information available on Amethyst's "Andalucia" Natious Dub either, but I love the song.

I do have the Blacklight record, though I'm now curious how rare this is.

anyone have details on any of this?
Slacker1
Confused quite a lot as Vortex - Vortex , Blacklight is rare as rocking horse Sh*t......Ive seen it once on Ebay going for 40 a go....Never ever seen a shop/online shop sell it....

As for the Space Manouvers track, the Orkidea mix wasnt on any of the 3 discs that hooj choons printed....
waxHead
When I was originally looking for Blacklight's "Daydream", I saw that Oakenfold's Essential Mix at the time had listed it as Vortex "Vortex", and it wasn't until later that someone correctly ID'd the track.

Space Manoeuvres' "Stage One" was initially released under Red Parrot Records, but there definitely are no releases featuring an Orkidea mix.

Red Parrot Recs release info from discogs.com:

http://www.discogs.com/release/144905

I believe the B-side actually lists "Stage Two" as the mix, though this isn't the Pariah remix available on the limited Hooj disc. I'm pretty sure "Stage One" is the first Space Manoeuvres remix "Separation", and "Stage Two" is their "Total Separation" remix. don't own the vinyl myself, but this is what I understand from everything I've read.

also, there's a set of three records released under the Freestyle Funkboogie Manoeuvres name, as "Step One", "Step Two" and "Step Three". apparently the "Step One" song is the same as the Space Manoeuvres "Stage One" Separation mix. never heard these, although this Quivver discography lists these under their name:

http://www.niksula.cs.hut.fi/~rsiro...html#freestyle1

hopefully someone enjoys this random read!

and yes, I realize I'm a wealth of completely useless information...
DragonsEmerald
quote:
Originally posted by waxHead
were these even released on vinyl?

I've heard about the Space Manoeuvres "Stage One" Orkidea remix, but never actually heard it. Also, there's almost no information available on Amethyst's "Andalucia" Natious Dub either, but I love the song.

I do have the Blacklight record, though I'm now curious how rare this is.

anyone have details on any of this?

Actually I already had these coming in the mail when I posted this and they both came today along with some other records. The Orkidea Remix is on a very limited promo on Red Parrot Records. The Natious Remix and Natious Dub of Andalucia is a near impossible to get white label on Jackpot Records. Took a few years to find them!
DragonsEmerald
quote:
Originally posted by Slacker1
Confused quite a lot as Vortex - Vortex , Blacklight is rare as rocking horse Sh*t......Ive seen it once on Ebay going for 40 a go....Never ever seen a shop/online shop sell it....

As for the Space Manouvers track, the Orkidea mix wasnt on any of the 3 discs that hooj choons printed....

The Blacklight track is not as rare as you believe it is. And as for the copy you saw on ebay, that was a white label copy of it.. thus the high price. And anyway, its not worth half of that. The seller who listed it re-listed it 3 or 4 times without getting any bids at all then he just gave up on selling it.
Mainline
quote:
Originally posted by DragonsEmerald
The Orkidea Remix is on a very limited promo on Red Parrot Records. The Natious Remix and Natious Dub of Andalucia is a near impossible to get white label on Jackpot Records. Took a few years to find them!

That is impossible because 1) Orkidea remix was commisioned after the track had been signed to Hooj, therefore did not exist at the time of the Red Parrot release; 2) Andalucia was a promo limited to a select few top DJs.
Slacker1
ok well good luck in finding a cheap copy of Blacklight - Daydream
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement