return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont.

Spiffy Photo Hosting Systems/Software/Services?
View this Thread in Original format
rabbitjoker
Doods!

I just got my vacation pictures back from the developer (put from 35mm onto CD) and I want to be able to host my pics like people do after the party.

I've got about 11 rolls of pictures to put up, anybody know of a good system/software/service to use for this?

I do have my own hosting that I could use if I could find a good win9x based software that creates all the index pages, thumnails and resized photos.

Thanks for the help!
ryanparks
FIRST METHOD
I'm pretty sure the most common method to post pics online nowadays is by using a php script. if you use the php method the script will create a thumbnail for you but you would have to resize the images in any graphics editing software.

checkout:
http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scrip...ries/index.html

you can install it on ur webserver.

SECOND METHOD
on my site i did not use a script just plain html using < iframes > tag. If you're interested in that method I can show you how to do it. however, you will have to manually resize images & create thumbnails.

hope that helps!
mecha
quote:
Originally posted by rabbitjoker
Doods!

I just got my vacation pictures back from the developer (put from 35mm onto CD) and I want to be able to host my pics like people do after the party.

I've got about 11 rolls of pictures to put up, anybody know of a good system/software/service to use for this?

I do have my own hosting that I could use if I could find a good win9x based software that creates all the index pages, thumnails and resized photos.

Thanks for the help!

Front Page 2003
Dreamweaver MX

or go with a hardcore HTML tags

www.htmlgoodies.com
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement