Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > WIN Talla 2XLC's Technoclub Vol.17 and a FREE pass to Talla 2XLC at VIVA!!!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Temporal Rhythm
Senior tranceaddict

WIN Talla 2XLC's Technoclub Vol.17 and a FREE pass to Talla 2XLC at VIVA!!!

In celebration of Talla 2XLC's first appearance in Canada we are giving away 5 FREE Technoclub Vol. 17 CDs along with 5 free passes to see Talla 2XLC at Viva Nightclub on Fri. Nov 29 2002!

All you have to do to win is correctly answer the following questions:

1. What famous club did Talla establish in Germany?

2. In what technoclub volume did Talla go head to head with Yves De Ruyter?

CONTEST IS NOW OVER!! - LIST OF WINNERS HERE

All entries MUST include your first name & Last initial!!

Winners will receive a free cd and a free pass!

RULES:

• Duplicate submissions will be ignored.
  • Contest ends Nov 25, 2002 23:59EST.
  • By entering you agree to have your first name + last initial displayed on TranceAddict.com if you are a winner.
  • 1 entry per person (not per e-mail account).
  • Winners will be chosen randomly from all CORRECT entries.
  • This contest is only open to residents of Ontario, Quebec, and New York State.

Winners can have their CD delivered in one of 2 ways:

1. By mail; in this case please include your mailing address in the entry email.

or

2. At Viva nightclub, where you will have the option to have it autographed by Talla 2XLC himself!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Old Post Nov-15-2002 23:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for Temporal Rhythm Click here to Send Temporal Rhythm a Private Message Visit Temporal Rhythm's homepage! Add Temporal Rhythm to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hansolo
Beat Rocker

I am recognizing the fact that temporal has made the effort to actually invest their time and money to bring the trance to us and for that I am tranceternally grateful.

Please keep up the good work guys,

hansolo

Old Post Nov-16-2002 03:42  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for hansolo Click here to Send hansolo a Private Message Add hansolo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sooper
Beat Slut

quote:
Originally posted by hansolo
Please keep up the good work guys,

hansolo

Thanks for signing your name Hansolo...before I got to that part, I was wondering who was replying to this thread.

Sooper

We are the ones we've been waiting for

Old Post Nov-16-2002 23:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for sooper Click here to Send sooper a Private Message Visit sooper's homepage! Add sooper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

Is it me or does Talla not scream "HOT!!!!!!!" haha what the fuck, that ****** might eat the turntables.

Ok that was awful of me, but seriously, he's pretty scary looking.

And what is with those questions, do I look like mr. uber talla. LOL! Ok I'm in the stupidest mood ever, and I blame it all on Sooper, you sadistic fuck!

Old Post Nov-20-2002 06:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

woops I forgot...

halo20

Old Post Nov-20-2002 06:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

The questions aren't THAT hard...I could give a hint for the first one...kind of easy to find but the second one I had to dig a little more.

Old Post Nov-21-2002 00:54  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancearmada
GARNIeR:adDICT

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
The questions aren't THAT hard...I could give a hint for the first one...kind of easy to find but the second one I had to dig a little more.

dude it took me like 2 min to figure out question 2! just like the first one!

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slang.cgi?ref=tech-house

Old Post Nov-21-2002 02:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancearmada Click here to Send trancearmada a Private Message Add trancearmada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flec

slow poke, only took me 5 seconds :P

Old Post Nov-21-2002 02:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Flec Click here to Send Flec a Private Message Add Flec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancearmada

quote:
Originally posted by Flec
slow poke, only took me 5 seconds :P

well actually i just did not want to make Endlesswave feel bad, that he is such a slow poke! in reality it took my brain about 0.01 sec to remeber which "TechnoClub" Talla mixed with Yves!

Old Post Nov-21-2002 02:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for trancearmada Click here to Send trancearmada a Private Message Add trancearmada to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Endlesswave
Resident GreekCypriot.

quote:
Originally posted by trancearmada
well actually i just did not want to make Endlesswave feel bad, that he is such a slow poke! in reality it took my brain about 0.01 sec to remeber which "TechnoClub" Talla mixed with Yves!

pfffffffffff. Oh I am soooooooooo sorry I am not as well "eduacated" in tech trance as you are lol

Old Post Nov-22-2002 00:25  Cyprus
Click Here to See the Profile for Endlesswave Click here to Send Endlesswave a Private Message Add Endlesswave to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
o0moonman0o
Senior tranceaddict

hehe.. just took a little googling..

Old Post Nov-22-2002 14:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for o0moonman0o Click here to Send o0moonman0o a Private Message Visit o0moonman0o's homepage! Add o0moonman0o to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancearmada

quote:
Originally posted by Endlesswave
pfffffffffff. Oh I am soooooooooo sorry I am not as well "eduacated" in tech trance as you are lol

damn right you are not

Old Post Nov-22-2002 15:04 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > WIN Talla 2XLC's Technoclub Vol.17 and a FREE pass to Talla 2XLC at VIVA!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playback"party" dance song [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSouthside Spinners - "Luvstruck" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread