Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Minimoog Model D and Korg Kaossilator mobile apps are currently FREE
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Minimoog Model D and Korg Kaossilator mobile apps are currently FREE

If you're locked away due to coronavirus and feel like tinkering with these apps, go grab them for free.

https://www.engadget.com/2020/03/14...ree-synth-apps/

Old Post Mar-16-2020 00:37  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SystematicX1
Supreme tranceaddict

unfortunately they are IOS Apps for Apple =O(

Old Post Mar-16-2020 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SystematicX1 Click here to Send SystematicX1 a Private Message Add SystematicX1 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
cryophonik
Boom shanka

fortunately they are IOS Apps for Apple =D

Sonar Platinum | Ableton Live 9 | Logic Pro X | Access Virus TI2 Keyboard | Kurzweil PC3X | Nord Lead 4R | NI Maschine

Old Post Mar-16-2020 04:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for cryophonik Click here to Send cryophonik a Private Message Visit cryophonik's homepage! Add cryophonik to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

I installed the Kaossilator app on my Android phone last night, so maybe look harder

Old Post Mar-16-2020 05:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Minimoog Model D and Korg Kaossilator mobile apps are currently FREE
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread