Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 253
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Zoso
Smoke Weed Every Day

Friday 253

Sitting around at work waiting to see if it snows. This has been a week of tortuous insomnia. The body will eventually shut down and sleep, but it needs to hurry the fuck up and get it done.

Old Post Feb-28-2020 13:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

These may or may not work for you and they may or may not be healthiest options but they work for me:

Day drink (usually hoppiest beer available and 7% or higher abv) have several and then stop for a while, sometimes I donít and it feels good

gravol

Neocitron

Old Post Feb-28-2020 18:31  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Saturday here, and it's officially the last day of summer in Australia. Not a huge weekend planned. We're meeting up with some friends for Vietnamese food for lunch later on, and then the usual boring shit like grocery shopping. Looking forward to getting stuck into the new William Gibson book though.

Old Post Feb-28-2020 22:48  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

routinefags

Old Post Feb-28-2020 23:50  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Carnaval ended, had some good laughs and fun.
No football tomorrow, as we got some snow yesterday they cancelled all matches here. Snow is gone now, but it's too wet to play at the field.
Kids will go to the movies with my parents tomorrow.
No plans, except to ones my wife didn't tell me yet.

First release on Lisaya's own label: Lisaya - Daydream (Extended mix), click here

Old Post Feb-28-2020 23:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Smoke Weed Every Day

Snow came and went. Working the late "on call" shift tonight, then going to stay over at the cabin. Supposed to wake up to more snow, so we'll see. Going to drink Sierra Nevada IPAs and watch Knives Out again whilst at the cabin.

Old Post Feb-29-2020 00:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Got a shiny new toy today...

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Feb-29-2020 02:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf

Got a shiny new toy today...

Nice! Is that a size 51? You got some short legs If so do you know what length crank arms are on it? I am a tall dude with long legs and I ride 165mm crank arms...doesn't bring the knee up as much and you can get more aero. Although looking at your drop you seem to be fairly low.

That is one hell of a bike! You racing in Chattanooga at all this year?

For this weekend I am running a 5k pushing my daughter. It will be somewhat cold.

Old Post Feb-29-2020 04:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

Tomorrow going to prepare a dinner for my girlfriends family and bottling wine(13$ for 14 bottles lol). Tonight watched Ďready or notí. 6/10 but had some nice beer w/ it: imperial porter from holland, black ipa from niagara Canada region now on a double IPA from southern Ontario. If Iím not tired yet Iíll go into my absinthe and then pass out

Old Post Feb-29-2020 06:50  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Smoke Weed Every Day

Spent the night at the cabin and got more sleep than the rest of the week, combined. Working a half day from home, then some house chores, maybe. Supposed to warm up into the 60s next week. Parts of my yard needed mowing a month ago, but god I had to commit to that shit this early in the season. Besides, the ground is so soft, I'd probably just get the mower stuck.

Old Post Feb-29-2020 15:47  United States
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Went for a drink after work yesterday that turned into a full evening of liberal hydration ending at 1am. Surprisingly enough, I don't feel too ropey today. Going round to a mate's flat for a mix this evening.

> A Secondhand Sunrise [Lush Breakbeat House]
> Lost In You [Trance Classics]
> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]

Old Post Feb-29-2020 16:31  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Spent the night at the cabin and got more sleep than the rest of the week, combined. Working a half day from home, then some house chores, maybe. Supposed to warm up into the 60s next week. Parts of my yard needed mowing a month ago, but god I had to commit to that shit this early in the season. Besides, the ground is so soft, I'd probably just get the mower stuck.

It's the beers, dude ever since i went on my binge 22 days ago I've been sleeping like a baby. i think hops are a natural sedative to some degree

Old Post Feb-29-2020 18:55  Norfolk Island

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 253
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread