Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Lemon8 (Harry Lemon) - 21CPH NYE 2019
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Arteh
Supreme tranceaddict

Lemon8 (Harry Lemon) - 21CPH NYE 2019

Hello everyone! Can anybody help me with the tracklist? @djash, @DJEnergyRo ?

Old Post Jan-16-2020 13:13  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for Arteh Click here to Send Arteh a Private Message Add Arteh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
buttmunch
tranceaddict in training

The first song is a remix by Amber...

What is the very last track?? The one with the voice saying "Heh heh..........Heh heh"???

Old Post Jan-24-2020 08:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for buttmunch Click here to Send buttmunch a Private Message Add buttmunch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

01. Amber - Anyway (Steve Porter Remix)
02. Black Dove - Capsule (Ocean Wave Remix)
03. ID
04. Powerplant Feat. Trout - Turn It Into Gold
05. Saeed & Palash - Watching You (Original Mix)
06. ID
07. ID

I've maid the start with shazam, haven't checked those titles

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Jan-25-2020 19:57  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
buttmunch
tranceaddict in training

I've tried the song ID apps on my iphone with very little success. I am thinking that most of them detect the lyrics only and compare them to an online database of sorts which makes it difficult for songs that have no voice track.

If anyone knows of a song id app that works by comparing sound signatures as well as song lyrics, please feel free to post the app name.

Old Post Jan-26-2020 05:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for buttmunch Click here to Send buttmunch a Private Message Add buttmunch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djash
1958-Immortal

No, you're totally wrong. That app helped with thousands tracks without any word of lyrics at all. It compares sound wave with sample from database. And database updates every time with some new and old tracks, because some old tracks (1993) i haven't recognised a few years ago, but it find them today. I've found many progressive titles from Anthony Pappa sets, M.I.K.E. e.t.c. Sometimes you have to find some right part of the track, which shazam can recognise. Anyway it works and helps a lot. Database is big, actually it shows pictures from Amazon. So maybe it uses amazon database.

Also it can recognise wrong track, but you should try. And if it doesn't find title today, you should try some time later (6 months - 1 year).

ID 1, ID 2, ID 3, ID 4, ID 5, ID 6, ID 7, ID 8, ID 9 Acapella, ID 10, ID 11, ID 12, ID 13, ID 14, ID 15, ID 16, ID 17, ID Pack 1, ID Pack 2, ID Pack 3, ID Pack 4, ID Pack 5, ID Pack 6, ID Pack 7, ID Pack 8, ID Pack 9, ID Pack 10, ID Pack 11, ID Pack 12, ID Pack 13, ID Pack 14

Links to Tracklist Archives:
Anthony Pappa, Apparat, Astral Projection, Blank & Jones, Blank & Jones And Friends Radio Show, Carl Cox, Cosmic Gate, DJ Luna, DJ Wag, Jerome Isma-Ae, Kai Tracid, [Mark Spoon], Oslo Nights, Piet Blank The Lounge, RMB, Sander van Doorn (Sam Sharp), Spinnin', The Thrillseekers, Tomcraft

Old Post Jan-26-2020 07:15  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for djash Click here to Send djash a Private Message Add djash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
buttmunch
tranceaddict in training

Ok.....I'll try again.

Old Post Jan-26-2020 07:22  United States
buttmunch
tranceaddict in training

At the 53 minute mark almost sounds like a track from Joey Beltram. Not sure thou.

Old Post Jan-26-2020 23:57  United States
Arteh
Supreme tranceaddict

Amber - Anyway (Steve Porter Mix 1) Bed44P
Black Dove - Capsule (Ocean Wave Mix) Vapour Recordings VR 12008
James Harcourt - Hysteria (Mateo Murphy Remix) Release Grooves 003
Powerplant Feat. Trout - Turn It Into Gold (Deep 021)
Saeed & Palash - Watching You (Distinctive)
Thomas Penton - Deeper Vowels (Andre Absolute Remix) Barogue 047
Ross Couch - The Way (Panther Records)
Chris Micali - Chant (BLU002)
Force Sense E.P Feat. Bolls Time Has Come (Dirty Blue Promo DB007)
CIO - First Step (Isoghi 03)
Madoka - Plataforma (Elite Force Breaks Mix) ELE008
Slackjaw - Coming Back (Original Vocal Mix) BIN006
Spacepunks - Ghostwalk (Hedonix Remix) Zazoo
Ty Tek - The Voice (Rhythm Code Remix) Dirty Blue 013
Raisani & Borgesius - Turn Don't Push (Majestic 005)
Bluephaze - The Bell (Vapour)
Strangest Night and Still-LIMITED

Old Post Feb-03-2020 08:07  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for Arteh Click here to Send Arteh a Private Message Add Arteh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Lemon8 (Harry Lemon) - 21CPH NYE 2019
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread