Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 050 Windmill Sessions Redux [melodic beats]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

Love Poundin' Sensation 050 Windmill Sessions Redux [melodic beats]

050 Windmill Sessions Redux

Still finding the time to put these mixes together, even if they aren't quite as regular nowadays. Up to 50 sessions in the Redux series, so that is a milestone of sorts. Hope you enjoy the selection.

Dream on and dive in...

Russian Linesman - Refusal Of The Call
Hosini - Dimma (extended mix)
Nuage - Abandoned Sun (extended mix)
Soul Of Void - Samsara
Blood Groove & Kikis - Little
Omfeel - Trailwind
Biologik - Lore
Luigi Sambuy - Jakarta (extended mix)
Nuage & Omfeel - There's No End In The Beginning
Westseven feat. Ross Farren - Lost Language (extended mix)
Nils Hoffmann feat. Margret - Wherever You Are (extended mix)
Mango & Aeron Aether - Karuna
Mango & Aeron Aether - Karuna (nils hoffmann remix)
Qrion - Sine Wave Party
Qrion - Outro
Marsh - Eu Phoria (extended mix)
Jon Gurd - Now
Yuriy From Russia & Hidden Tigress - In The Twilight (dub version)
Marsh - 1992 (extended mix)
Qrion - Waves
Andrew Bayer feat. Ane Brun - Your Eyes (nuage remix)

Running time: 01:40:26
Quality: 320kbps

Download:
050 Windmill Sessions Redux

My Mixcloud profile

046 Windmill Sessions Redux
(lush beats)

Spike Witney - Neon Velocity
((Outrun electro, Kavinsky-Nightcall style))

Old Post Jan-14-2020 21:46  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sunsurge Click here to Send sunsurge a Private Message Add sunsurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Nice one, Spike. Some tracks were hit and miss but it was an enjoyable listen. I find my thoughts on mixes become less and less detailed as I get older. For your mixes especially they are always just well done so there isn't much else to say. Good work! Here's to 50 more!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Jan-16-2020 22:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

Been loving Qrion lately so I'll definitely have to check this out. I can't believe you've already had 50 of these... amazing. What is your personal favorite?

Deep, Tech House Mix - 2016

Sunday Deep House Mix - 2016 *NEW*
8 Hour Marathon Mix
All My Mixes!

Old Post Jan-31-2020 00:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zDmn
Supreme tranceaddict

Wow....#50. I have them all, including the original series that I still play to this day. Thanks for putting all these beautiful tunes together so masterfully.

Old Post Feb-08-2020 03:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for zDmn Click here to Send zDmn a Private Message Add zDmn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Nice one, Spike. Some tracks were hit and miss but it was an enjoyable listen. I find my thoughts on mixes become less and less detailed as I get older. For your mixes especially they are always just well done so there isn't much else to say. Good work! Here's to 50 more!

Cheers buddy! Yeah, appreciate some tracks may not hit the high spots for all.

Something definitely in that about reviewing mixes... maybe a combination of saturation (so. much. music. available.) and time. I find myself just reaching for a like button more often than not too, and giving the odd complimentary comment.

My Mixcloud profile

(lush beats)

Old Post Feb-12-2020 15:47  England
Click Here to See the Profile for sunsurge Click here to Send sunsurge a Private Message Add sunsurge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
Been loving Qrion lately so I'll definitely have to check this out. I can't believe you've already had 50 of these... amazing. What is your personal favorite?

She's great isn't she? Loving her productions at the moment. I got to see her DJ at Printworks in December.

Oof, I don't know about a personal favourite. I can hardly remember them all! I actually need to upload them all somewhere, debating whether to get a proper Soundcloud account and upload everything there, as most of them aren't online anymore.

One of the original Windmill Sessions, number 16 holds a special significance to me. Partly because everything came together so well, but also because it got played on our student radio way back in the day. So always has good memories because of that. That's probably the one I go back and revisit the most. Do you have a fave?

My Mixcloud profile

(lush beats)

Old Post Feb-12-2020 16:54  England
sunsurge
Dream on and dive in...

quote:
Originally posted by zDmn
Wow....#50. I have them all, including the original series that I still play to this day. Thanks for putting all these beautiful tunes together so masterfully.

My pleasure! It only started out as a way to compile the music I loved, and snowballed into something quite significant for me over the years...

My Mixcloud profile

(lush beats)

Old Post Feb-12-2020 16:55  England
Zoso
Smoke Weed Every Day

Just popped in to check 2 things: 1.) the COR and 2.) DJ Promo for Spike's latest set. I was not disappointed. Still can't believe you've been churning these out like clockwork for so long and STILL manage to find epic beats/diamonds in the rough. Hope you are well, mate.

Old Post Feb-13-2020 19:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Smoke Weed Every Day

quote:
Originally posted by sunsurge
She's great isn't she? Loving her productions at the moment. I got to see her DJ at Printworks in December.

Oof, I don't know about a personal favourite. I can hardly remember them all! I actually need to upload them all somewhere, debating whether to get a proper Soundcloud account and upload everything there, as most of them aren't online anymore.

One of the original Windmill Sessions, number 16 holds a special significance to me. Partly because everything came together so well, but also because it got played on our student radio way back in the day. So always has good memories because of that. That's probably the one I go back and revisit the most. Do you have a fave?

I need to check my backup drives and see how many of these I have. At one time, Sushipunk was hosting them on his FTP server, so the back catalog was there for anyone with the URL. I know I started listening to these not long after joining TA, and that was in March of 2006. I can't believe that much time and that many mixes have gotten behind us. Thank you, again and always, for taking the time to put these together, Spike. By far, one of the best "TA DJs" of all time.

Old Post Feb-15-2020 09:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nivo
Junior tranceaddict

Yay a new one!
I'd love for you to upload all of them, so I can get the missing ones

Old Post Feb-20-2020 10:01  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Nivo Click here to Send Nivo a Private Message Add Nivo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > 050 Windmill Sessions Redux [melodic beats]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread