Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 246
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Friday 246

A few more to go...

Football tournament with the boys in Maastricht tomorrow afternoon, hopefully it will be dry. Good preparation for the 2nd half of the season.

Anyone else here?

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jan-10-2020 23:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

got a few xanax i am going to be swallowing when i get home, turn on an old movie on netflix called se7en starring brad pitt and morgan freemen and gwyneth paltrow (when she was hot in 1995) ..probably one of the darkest films i have ever seen and it never gets old ...

before i dose off ill probably catch the first 20-minutes

but prior to that i might get some food....not sure what ??

anyway thats the life of a loner tranceaddict

Old Post Jan-10-2020 23:54  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Now do I cycle outside tomorrow since it is warm and in the 60s...but super windy...or just ride inside....maybe I'll decide after a beer.

Old Post Jan-11-2020 02:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

These threads got boring a long time ago. You take your kids to football every bloody weekend. We don't need to know.

Start some threads about some actual subject matter and we might get a discussion going in here.

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Old Post Jan-11-2020 11:09  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
These threads got boring a long time ago. You take your kids to football every bloody weekend. We don't need to know.

Start some threads about some actual subject matter and we might get a discussion going in here.

Only my son plays football and if I would want to start discussions here I would make a dedicated thread for that.

I thought 250 is a nice number to reach, after that it's up to others to decide if it ends there or not.

Have a nice weekend too.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jan-11-2020 19:28  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Celebrating a double birthday tonight. Maybe I'll do an edible and get weird.

Currently watching Servant and trying to figure out what to make of it. It's engaging thus far, three episodes in.

Old Post Jan-11-2020 20:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Only my son plays football and if I would want to start discussions here I would make a dedicated thread for that.

I thought 250 is a nice number to reach, after that it's up to others to decide if it ends there or not.

Have a nice weekend too.

250 aka er bai wu means idiot in Chinese so I approve.

https://studymorechinese.com/m/blog...ABlogPost%3A197

You're welcome for me helping your thread be less vapid.

Subject topic: other than the excuses of Facebook, which user shall we credit for killing this website?Swamper hanging on to the wedding dress he no longer fits in for nostalgia?

Do we give it to nou to make it happy?

Last edited by Dykes_on_Jay on Jan-12-2020 at 00:42

Old Post Jan-12-2020 00:22  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

RANN. Nou wishes.

Old Post Jan-12-2020 00:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

RANN was certainly the last of the communal pi˝atas we could all rally around and give a kicking.

> I Dreamed Of Summer [Deep & Melodic House]
> Into The Blue [Progressive]
> Hangover Square [House/Tech/Progressive]

Old Post Jan-12-2020 01:40  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Ape me.

Getting him to delete the traces of himself was a nice touch.

Shitpost seal of approval 🤝

Conspiracy theory: perhaps Rann's misrepresentations were Punisher's big surprise and OP actually delivered.

Old Post Jan-12-2020 02:08  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mokuyoujima
Junior tranceaddict

my mom is now so sulky

so be calm,silent,be internet people.

Old Post Jan-12-2020 08:50  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Mokuyoujima Click here to Send Mokuyoujima a Private Message Add Mokuyoujima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Oh man, if only you all could read the PMs RANN sent Stu. Such an obvious attempt to manipulate perception about himself. It is SO pathetic.

Old Post Jan-12-2020 14:14 

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 246
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread