Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > SXM Festival - Saint Martin - March 11-15, 2020
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

SXM Festival - Saint Martin - March 11-15, 2020

Has anyone been? Anyone going? Lineup and surroundings look nice!

Who should I see? I don't recognize all the names....just some....

https://www.sxmfestival.com/

Old Post Dec-11-2019 04:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

I believe my buddy went to this event a few years ago (if it's the same event). He said it was a really fun event.

I'd love to see Ricardo Villalobos. He's only played in NYC one time. Very minimal sound to him. Get your groove on and dance.

Old Post Dec-11-2019 16:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

i can recommend: bedouin, blond:ish, sabo, unders, yokoo, sainte vie, serge devant, and rony seikaly

rony seikaly has a great radio show on XM. i'd def check him out if i were there, but i listen to his show. fitting for him to be playing at their festival this year

avoid: jan blomqvist

im not very locked in with the techno scene right now, but a lot of those names are familiar, i just dont know what they're up to nowadays.

Old Post Dec-11-2019 20:20  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I'd also say check out Dj Tennis. Very good!

Old Post Dec-11-2019 20:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Thanks for the suggestions!

In: Bedouin, Blondish, DJ Tennis, Loco Dice, Marco Carola, Ricardo Villalobos, Rony Seikaly, Sabo, Sainte Vie, Serge Devant and Unders.

And if anyone decides they can make it. Its cheaper to get a 6 pack of tickets vs. single tickets. And they have promoter promo codes for 15% off.

Another round of DJ's will be announced in a couple months....

Old Post Dec-11-2019 21:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mar46017 Click here to Send mar46017 a Private Message Visit mar46017's homepage! Add mar46017 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm always happy you have more interest in the techno/deep house scene.

Old Post Dec-12-2019 20:12  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

I was going to go but CRSSD came out with a fire line up this year...

SXM does look fantastic though.

Old Post Dec-14-2019 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by MR STROKE
I was going to go but CRSSD came out with a fire line up this year...

SXM does look fantastic though.

Did you get tix? Sold out super quick.

Old Post Dec-14-2019 05:53  United States
MR STROKE
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by mar46017
Did you get tix? Sold out super quick.

yes, but I was online the exact time they went on sale. It's never sold out that fast like Coachella. Crazy

Old Post Dec-21-2019 04:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for MR STROKE Click here to Send MR STROKE a Private Message Add MR STROKE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
mixcloud.com/mitztronic

saw the lineup, got excited, then saw your posts about it selling out, now sad.

edit: regarding CRSSD

Last edited by jonmitz on Jan-10-2020 at 01:25

Old Post Jan-07-2020 22:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

quote:
Originally posted by jonmitz
saw the lineup, got excited, then saw your posts about it selling out, now sad.

SXM or CRSSD?

CRSSD sold out quickly. Doesn't look like SXM will sell out. Then again CRSSD is way easier for us to get to.

Old Post Jan-07-2020 22:13  United States
mar46017
Mikey Esq.

Phase 2

Old Post Jan-09-2020 22:54  United States

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > SXM Festival - Saint Martin - March 11-15, 2020
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread