Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 217: Breaking 1 Billion$ worth of Cocaine seized in a massive drug bust.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Unhappy Friday 217: Breaking 1 Billion$ worth of Cocaine seized in a massive drug bust.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/philad...tes-2019-06-18/

Well there goes my weekend..what are ya'll up to this evening?

Cocaine is hell of a drug..

Old Post Jun-21-2019 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Sold my 2005 3 door RAV4, found a cool 2015 Mini Cooper S in Germany and got it yesterday. Damn, that thing is fast (211 hp). Totally happy with it and my son maybe even more

Is going to be over way over 30 degrees C from Sunday till Friday, that sucks. I'll enjoy the 24 tomorrow.

I guess I'll be watching some world cup women football and F1 on Sunday and do as little as possible.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jun-21-2019 22:14  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

Headin to Chattanooga for a triathlon just biking in a relay. Gonna test this traveling with 2 kids and a nanny thing.

Old Post Jun-22-2019 00:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
2015 Mini Cooper S

Pics?

I absolutely love Austin Minis! My mum had a blue one with white stripes when we lived in Turin (the old Mr. Bean model) and, Christ, do I get nostalgic when I see those cars

If only they weren't so damn expensive here in Brazil...

Old Post Jun-22-2019 03:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Pics?

I absolutely love Austin Minis! My mum had a blue one with white stripes when we lived in Turin (the old Mr. Bean model) and, Christ, do I get nostalgic when I see those cars

If only they weren't so damn expensive here in Brazil...

Old Post Jun-22-2019 22:54  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Pocket rocket, nice!

They're stupidly expensive here as well. The Cooper S is over $40,000 new, and the top of the range model is $65,000

Old Post Jun-22-2019 23:06  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Be a Good One!

So, I've finally gotten a US Visa to go to California in August, so I can brush up my English for a couple of days. If everything goes according to planned, I can even try speaking some Spanish in Miami, assuming that's their official language
quote:

I'm sure your kid must be really happy, heh
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Pocket rocket, nice!

They're stupidly expensive here as well. The Cooper S is over $40,000 new, and the top of the range model is $65,000

Right!? The thing I love the most about it is that a Chinese company called Lifan used to sell a copycat around here, and it was insanely popular precisely because of the fairer price... And lower quality

Until, that is, BMW got annoyed and filed a cease and desist thingy.

Old Post Jun-23-2019 07:17  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
Pocket rocket, nice!

Yeah, new the price is ridiculous. Over here all cars are expensive, especially when they use more fuel (CO2 tax). A new Cooper S costs €35,000, a JCW €46.000 but a Ford Mustang Convertible GT 5.0 V8 would cost €110,000 here
Dutch darter Michael van Gerwen once won a Mustang but refused it, as he had to pay over €50,000 tax when importing it. Tesla's are "cheap" here in business lease as they are green...

Compared to the Rav4 I pay less road tax monthly as it's the weight is less and fuel economy is better (well, as soon as I get used to it, it will). Insurance went up though.

Since I loved the old Rav4 I wanted something special and quick while I'm still below 50 years (and it needed to be small to fit in our garage and our kids needed to fit as well)

CO2 tax gets less when cars get older, so that dropped the price a good deal for a four year old car. It's still an expensive car though, but it's build very well, BMW all over it, keeps its value better compared to other cars I looked for.

And since eventually there will be more electrical cars I for once wanted that old fashion gasoline power and noise. Next to a shitload of options it has a JCW exhaust with a valve in it, by the double push on a remote it opens and exhaust noise suddenly doubles. Additionally a factory JCW tunig kit which increased the power to 211 HP, although I didn't know until I got more information.

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
So, I've finally gotten a US Visa to go to California in August, so I can brush up my English for a couple of days. If everything goes according to planned, I can even try speaking some Spanish in Miami, assuming that's their official language

Nice, but I'm missing the California - Miami link, coast to coast trip?

Old Post Jun-23-2019 21:45  Netherlands
Silky Johnson
Cvnt F^ce

Sweet ride! I really like those black wheels!

Old Post Jun-23-2019 22:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
a Ford Mustang Convertible GT 5.0 V8 would cost €110,000 here

Holy crap It's only $75,000 here.

Old Post Jun-23-2019 22:51  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

Also curious as to what the cost of fuel is over there?

Old Post Jun-23-2019 22:54  Australia
Hides in Shadow
Supreme tranceaddict

Yeah, nice ride Trance-M.

Old Post Jun-23-2019 23:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Friday 217: Breaking 1 Billion$ worth of Cocaine seized in a massive drug bust.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread