Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Pixel Planet [chiptune]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Pixel Planet [chiptune]

Summer reminds me of chiptunes, the warm and happy melodies pairs well with the weather. You'll find no shortage of that here; I have piled on the cheese and even threw in some fakebit and LSDJ tunes towards the end. Enjoy!

xyce - autre
malmen - sun rocket
wiklund & malmen - rabbit outfits
ko0x - cthulu cumulus
edzes & arachno - auricon's theme
loonie - battery love
cerror - sundea
xyce - champe de frais
xyce - yogourt
xyce - tons dautomne
ko0x - teddy issues
ko0x - cherryjam
cityfires - firestorm
cityfires - endless echo
malmen - ice blast
malmen - fakebit love
sabrepulse - galaxy hero (remix)
trash80 - starlight eyes
zabutom - zeta force (gameboy version)
shirobon - hack the mainframe
trash80 - nova

art credit: www.deviantart.com/gunstar-red

Download here:
Ziptnf - Pixel Planet (1:09:45) 153MB ~320kbps

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post May-31-2019 19:21 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Cheese, you say? Well, then I'm in! The only thing this is missing is some Bossfight.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-29-2019 10:21  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

Love the artwork and cover on the TV lol. Great concept and it was fun to listen to, thanks Zip.

Old Post Jul-01-2019 19:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks fellas. Meat, I don't really know what to make of this Bossfight character. His soundcloud is absolutely all over the place. I can hardly find any chiptunes at all, he's making glitch hop, DNB, house, industrial rock?? Like I'm beyond confused atm. The Commando Steve track would have fit in nicely in my original chiptune mix "Game Theory" (not arsed to find the link in my set archive)

Appreciate the listen, Juan. It's funny, the artist made that pixel art back in 2003, and you can tell because of the giant Xbox

Old Post Jul-01-2019 20:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Hides in Shadow
Suspended User

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf

Appreciate the listen, Juan. It's funny, the artist made that pixel art back in 2003, and you can tell because of the giant Xbox

Yeah the original Duke controller with pizza and coke ahh what memories..

Old Post Jul-02-2019 17:55  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Hides in Shadow Click here to Send Hides in Shadow a Private Message Add Hides in Shadow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

I know I'm years late to this but better late than never I guess... really love the tracks at 36 min and 43 min especially - they both have some serious Mega Man vibes.

Quarantine Music Festival 2020

All My Mixes!

Old Post Apr-10-2020 18:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Game+Watch
I know I'm years late to this but better late than never I guess... really love the tracks at 36 min and 43 min especially - they both have some serious Mega Man vibes.

Go download the Cityfires album, and then go buy 20XX because it's literally Mega Man crossed with Dead Cells and the Cityfires album is from that game. It's a lot of fun, pretty basic but a blast for fans of that type of platformer. I know I played the shit out of it for like 6 months.

Old Post Apr-13-2020 17:26 
Tetsuo_Shima
Junior tranceaddict

Whoa! Nearly missed this one, usually I'm right on cue when you drop a new chiptune mix, but Ive stumbled across it trawling through old threads for something completely different.

I FINALLY completed Mega Man 9 the other week there, so the car stereo has been punting out Arcade Fantasy and Game Theory of late. Glad to have another to add to the collection, I'll give it a whirl and let you know how I think it compares to the rest of your chiptune mixes.

Old Post Apr-03-2021 20:42  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for Tetsuo_Shima Click here to Send Tetsuo_Shima a Private Message Visit Tetsuo_Shima's homepage! Add Tetsuo_Shima to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Pixel Planet [chiptune]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackIntuition Podcast intro 2nd track [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackJohann - "New Kicks" (Original Mix) [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread