Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Virus Ti2 Latency issues in Fl Studio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
F1T3R
tranceaddict in training

I have searched high and low on various sites to solve my virus TI2 latency issue so I thought I would give it a go over here, perhaps someone can help.
When I have the usb audio with the Virus attached to the pc in FL studio I get a delayed audio playback.
I have tried to fiddle with the asio settings but the synth just refuses to play in time with the rest of the track. Also the Virus kicks out of live mode when i press play in FL studio.
I don't want to switch to a new DAW if possible. Is this just how things are or is there some setting in Fl Studio that I have missed to get the Virus to play in time with the rest of the song?

Old Post Feb-15-2019 00:10  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for F1T3R Click here to Send F1T3R a Private Message Add F1T3R to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Don't use FL so can;t give specifics but firstly what audio driver are you using?

Next are you using it with other hardware and which is the master?

Do you have any latency compensation settings going on in frootynoobs?

Old Post Feb-15-2019 02:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
F1T3R
tranceaddict in training

I am using the usb from the synth i.e the synth is my soundcard and the driver is the Virus ti asio driver.
I have been brwosing some more in sites and have discovered that the virus only supports certain DAW's like cubase logic and sonar.
Looks like I'll have to switch DAWs to use this thing via the usb or go old school and buy an external sound card with midi and audio cables and hook the virus up to that and forget about its inbuilt usb audio interface.

Old Post Feb-16-2019 14:03  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for F1T3R Click here to Send F1T3R a Private Message Add F1T3R to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Virus Ti2 Latency issues in Fl Studio
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMystery Song Mk 2 [2003] [4]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGood Livin - "Feels So Good" [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread