Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Nintendo Switch....
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

Nintendo Switch....

Who has one?

Pros vs Cons of it

thanks

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Oct-30-2018 15:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wotyzoid
it's not house

Dont have it, but I'd get one just for zelda. Played it on my friend's and it is epic.

Last edited by wotyzoid on Oct-31-2018 at 02:53

Old Post Oct-30-2018 15:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

I like mine, but I don't play it as often as I'd like. It's great for some games but others that have been ported to the Switch are kinda meh. I wasn't a fan of how Rocket League played on the Switch, was too slow and twitchy vs PC.

I don't particularly use it as a console, but more as a mobile gaming platform. It's like a super fancy Gameboy

Set Archive

Old Post Oct-30-2018 16:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

I been meaning to get one , but I keep talking myself out of it .

Old Post Oct-30-2018 23:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
surprime trainandict

i need it for smash

Old Post Oct-31-2018 21:32  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Donít do it.

Old Post Nov-05-2018 00:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
st3nc
Senior tranceaddict

its pretty fun, there are lots of good games.

the worst part is playing with the joy-cons only, usually multiplayer, they are too small for my man hands

also the new nintendo online is only 20$ a year but i hate paying for online, esp with nintendo which i would never use, but theres a handful of games that get nerfed without online

its portable and nice, and when your in a boring situation its nice to pull it out and watch people get jealous while you play premium AAA titles

Old Post Nov-27-2018 23:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for st3nc Click here to Send st3nc a Private Message Visit st3nc's homepage! Add st3nc to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Anyone with a Nvidia Shield?
I was thinking that besides it's one of the best mediaplayers it also might be a nice game controller. Not at the level of a Playstation but maybe good enough for a 9 year old. Games are not that expensive too and I don't want my son (or daughter) to get addicted to gaming.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Nov-28-2018 19:52  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Ted Promo
Donít do it.

please elaborate!

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Nov-28-2018 21:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Yes.

E L A B O R A T E

Set Archive

Old Post Nov-29-2018 02:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Your petrochemical arms

For some reason I just thought of this old thread:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums3...=1#.XAAArVVKhEZ

Old Post Nov-29-2018 15:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by Vector A
For some reason I just thought of this old thread:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums3...=1#.XAAArVVKhEZ

Old Post Nov-29-2018 20:31  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Nintendo Switch....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread