Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > PVD at ROXY 11.14.2003
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

PVD at ROXY 11.14.2003

So I just stumbled upon this. I know there was a decent amount of us that went to it. Just sharing cause I never knew this existed

Old Post Aug-30-2018 23:10  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ_Lord
Bittersweet Symphony

Wow, great find. Thanks man. 15 years ago, fuck. Those were the days.

Old Post Oct-05-2018 05:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_Lord Click here to Send DJ_Lord a Private Message Add DJ_Lord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

remember it like it was yesterday

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Oct-05-2018 12:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
akaufma2000
Supreme tranceaddict

Oh wow! Thanks! I was there. One of the best nights of my life.

"But perhaps my most special gig was in Central Park [summerstage 2003]. To have 6000 people dancing in the park on a nice summer's evening in New York was incredible, it's something I'll always remember." -PAUL VAN DYK (DJ Mag no12/vol1)

Old Post Oct-26-2018 18:43  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for akaufma2000 Click here to Send akaufma2000 a Private Message Add akaufma2000 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > PVD at ROXY 11.14.2003
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread