Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > How to get my DDJ SX3 to work with Traktor
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
LexLacefield
tranceaddict in training

How to get my DDJ SX3 to work with Traktor

Hey, just got my DDJ SX3 and would love to hook it up to Traktor. Have tried with the existing DDJ SX2 mapping but did not work and the SX3 mapping is not on the Pioneer website. Does anyone know where I could get a perfectly working mapping? Thanks a bunch

Old Post Jul-11-2018 17:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LexLacefield Click here to Send LexLacefield a Private Message Visit LexLacefield's homepage! Add LexLacefield to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

The SX3 isn't an NI Traktor certified device, meaning there isn't an "official" map for it.

You'll have to find one that someone else already made or create it yourself.

Try here if you want to have a crack:

https://support.native-instruments....icles/210294985

Old Post Jul-12-2018 19:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LexLacefield
tranceaddict in training

Thanks. I was hoping someone had of knew where to find one!

Old Post Jul-13-2018 12:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LexLacefield Click here to Send LexLacefield a Private Message Visit LexLacefield's homepage! Add LexLacefield to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

I think it's a bit early. Didn't they only come out a couple of months ago?

Old Post Jul-19-2018 02:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > How to get my DDJ SX3 to work with Traktor
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread