Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb Remix)
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb Remix)

Does anyone have a good quality digital copy of this? I know it's been released unmixed as part of the Magik Seven digital upload, but it's an "Album Only" track. I really don't want to have to pay for the full album, especially since: A) I already paid £15 for the original CD once upon a time, and B) I've already bought digital copies of the only other tracks on the CD I'd still play (People Want To Be Needed and Das Glockenspiel) on previous occasions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Mar-03-2018 11:36  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

Check pm Jack.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Mar-03-2018 13:38  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

I don't know if there's anything left to be said about this track, but feel to talk amongst yourselves.

> Welcome To the Future [Driving Progressive]
> Autumn Drive [Progressive]
> The Sunset Session [Everything]

Old Post Mar-03-2018 14:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trancedanne
Supreme tranceaddict

I prefer the dub version, but its only on vinyl.

Old Post Mar-03-2018 14:34  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for trancedanne Click here to Send trancedanne a Private Message Add trancedanne to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

I have this on vinyl (purchased early 2000's). I could probably make a rip if needed

Old Post Mar-03-2018 19:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tweak
Supreme tranceaddict

Going to make them play this at my funeral.

Old Post Mar-11-2018 12:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tweak Click here to Send Tweak a Private Message Add Tweak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IpLaYWiTLiGhTs
FIST PUMP

quote:
Originally posted by Tweak
Going to make them play this at my funeral.

lmao

i'd dance on your grave

Okay iv hurd the Album and lemmi tell you guyz.... Tiesto is gono make it back to the top again with these hits. The thing about it is that hes trying 2 bring a new style tho just like he did with Just be and it worked. they songs areunt TOO HIGHT up. but the vocals acaully are the best thing in 2007. The Track Carpe Noctum is like traffic but it hink he could of prefected the shit ouf it. but generalllyy its an amazing album...oh and Ten Seconds Before Sunrise is like Forever today TIMES 12

Old Post Mar-12-2018 01:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for IpLaYWiTLiGhTs Click here to Send IpLaYWiTLiGhTs a Private Message Add IpLaYWiTLiGhTs to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Such an amazing track. The bass is a killer.
Too bad the dub version is only on vinyl

Old Post Mar-12-2018 07:06  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tweak
Supreme tranceaddict

When you say 'only on vinyl', what do you mean?

Not available for digital purchase?

I have a decent digital version I must have purchased somewhere.

Old Post Mar-12-2018 09:02  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tweak Click here to Send Tweak a Private Message Add Tweak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Senior tranceaddict

The dub/instrumental version?

Old Post Mar-12-2018 11:36  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

I had an mp3 but it was a rip from vinyl.

Old Post Mar-12-2018 14:56  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
hoopoe
Junior tranceaddict

Do none of you use Soulseek? I think if you've tried as hard as you can to give an artist your money to no avail then it's fair game.

Old Post Mar-12-2018 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for hoopoe Click here to Send hoopoe a Private Message Add hoopoe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Lost Vagueness (Oliver Lieb Remix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread