Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Desyn Masiello & Behrouz & Alex - Private Birthday Party (Miami)... Ten Years
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
kolakao
tranceaddict

Desyn Masiello & Behrouz & Alex - Private Birthday Party (Miami)... Ten Years

quote:
Originally posted by woscar
Update - April 21st, 2008:

I've been working on some sort of a cue sheet for the infamous Desyn, Behrouz & Alex Birthday Party set to ease IDing... So far, this is what I have...

Desyn Masiello & Behrouz & Alex - Private Birthday Party (Miami) - Feb 17, 2008 ***NEW***
Megaupload
4storing

First Hour
[00:00]01. ID
[01:37]02. Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (ID Remix)
[06:40]03. Ytre Rymden Dansskola - Magadrag
[10:54]04. Massive Attack - Unfinished Sympathy (ID Remix)
[15:35]05. The Blacklight Society - 2028
[19:23]06. Studio Apartment Feat. Ron Carroll - I'm In Love (Rasmus Faber Epic Instrumental Mix)
[25:23]07. Rodamaal - Insomnia (ID Remix)
[32:08]08. Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Freiflug
[39:22]09. ID
[46:47]10. ID (HUGE TUNE!!! PLEASE ID!!!)
[52:08]11. Marco Demark feat Casey Barnes - Tiny Dancer (Moto Blanco Dub)
[59:34]12. ID
[00:00]13. DJ Pippi & David Penn Feat. Laurence B - Do U Feel It (The Piano Mix)
[00:00]14. Kingpin Cartel - Moogie Nights (SOS Edit)
[00:00]15. ID
[00:00]16. Michael Cassette - Shadows Movement (SOS Edit)
[00:00]17. Dimitri - Here She Comes (Elektrokid Remix)
[00:00]18. Liluca - Naam (Paul Keeley Mix)
[00:00]19. ID
[00:00]20. Les Schmitz Vs Amo & Navas - Negative
[00:00]21. ID

@ 110 Joeski - Carbibe Elektrico (Outter Limits Mix)
@ 117 Andrew Bennett & Rico Soarez - Light Of Hope (Jody Wisternoff Remix) (Dub Edit)
@ 123 Quicksound - Unknown???
@ 130 Kiko Navarro - Siempre (Jimpster Remix)
@ 143 NuFrequency ft Shara Nelson - Go That Deep(Redanka Remix)
@ 150 Tube & Berger ft. Vanity - Funky Shit (Ben Macklin Remix)
@ 157 Pryda - Madderferrys
@ 168 Gel Abril- Your Face Is A Mess (Deetron Remix)
@ 176 Spit - Falling (Daddy's Groove Magic Island Mix)
@ 183 Ernest Saint Laurent - Do Ya Dub
@ 188 KOS - It's Not The End
@ 213 KOS - Chocolate Mocha
@ 218 Jay Lumen Vs Nina Simone - Feeling Good
@ 223 Slytek - Spinout
@ 229 Motehra - Remember Us (Tone Depth Remix)
@ 244 Olive - You're Not Alone (Coxswain Remix)
@ 275 Hauswerks - Freaky Lookin (DJ Hal Remix)
@ 294 Bush 2 Bush - Road to Caracas (Original Mix)
@ 301 Def Jaguar - This Sound
@ 305 Masi & Mello - Dirty Cash (MMD 2007 Re-Work)
@ 320 Arno Cost & Norman Doray - Apocalypse
@ 327 Julien Jeweil - Air Conditionne
@ 340 Das Pop - Fool For Love (Brodinski Remix)
@ 356 Moussa Clarke - Regret (Daniel Lindberg Remix )
@ 362 Fragma - Toca's Miracle (Inpetto Remix)
@ 376 Tiger Stripes - Nacht

Please, for the love of all that is good and holy someone ID # 10!!!!! It's driving me nuts!!!

Almost ten years... still the best ever
track 17 an 18 are great
and last guy who played, someone moaned on his djs skills, for me last part is as good as the others.
still cant understand why Desyn is where he is, and not where he should be

Old Post Feb-08-2018 15:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kolakao Click here to Send kolakao a Private Message Add kolakao to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

I think what hurt him was him getting married and taking some time off - I could be wrong but I remember him posting about that kind of stuff on FB several years back and mentions of that during intros of his radio shows.

I was a big fan of his style and was my favorite sound of that era to boot.

Anyway, do you have a proper download link or Soundcloud? I see it on Mixcloud but I can't stand mixcloud - no rewind and no download. Lame as fuck

BTW the Twilight on the Tiki (Miami) set was the absolute shit - if you haven't heard that one, check it out!

Old Post Feb-08-2018 18:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

One of those sets that has yet to leave my ipod

Yea I kinda feel bad for those who don't have it.

there was a thread on MS when this set came out....over the years I bump it just to remind those who missed out on it just how great it is....

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Feb-08-2018 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
One of those sets that has yet to leave my ipod

Yea I kinda feel bad for those who don't have it.

there was a thread on MS when this set came out....over the years I bump it just to remind those who missed out on it just how great it is....

It might be on my Ipod Nano - I know I have the Tiki set on there

Old Post Feb-08-2018 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for KiNeTiC ENeRgY Click here to Send KiNeTiC ENeRgY a Private Message Add KiNeTiC ENeRgY to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kolakao
tranceaddict

I read somewhere that he was shame about music he played... It was kinda oikophobic, very low self esteem statement.
His style was literally saying the best, he should be at the moment where Digweed and Sasha are.
Anyway his generation, I mean Zabiela, Faniculli is disapoitment. 10 y ago I thought that till 2015 they will be ,,underground superstars djs''

Old Post Feb-08-2018 22:56  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kolakao Click here to Send kolakao a Private Message Add kolakao to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by kolakao
I read somewhere that he was shame about music he played... It was kinda oikophobic, very low self esteem statement.

its hard to believe because DJs such as Digweed, Roger Sanchez, Sander K, Anthony Pappa held him in such high regard

i miss guys like Desyn, Luke Fair,

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Feb-08-2018 23:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Paradox Lost
In This Twilight

Masiello, Behrouz, Luke Fair etc. were among the few people who were doing just straightforwardly enjoyable work during what I (in retrospect) recall as an awful period of dance music from around early 2007 to the end of 2009. I never had much of a palette for the bouncy deep house they were playing (and for the most part had always played), but it was simple alternative during a time when everyone was plink plonking, electro farting, tech progging, and fedora housing.

Old Post Feb-09-2018 00:21  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for Paradox Lost Click here to Send Paradox Lost a Private Message Add Paradox Lost to your buddy list Paradox Lost is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Paradox Lost
Masiello, Behrouz, Luke Fair etc. were among the few people who were doing just straightforwardly enjoyable work during what I (in retrospect) recall as an awful period of dance music from around early 2007 to the end of 2009.

I'll throw Eelke Kleijn, 16Bit Lolitas into that group as well...

Old Post Feb-09-2018 02:16 
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
t3cHn0_OnLeE

quote:
Masiello, Behrouz, Luke Fair etc. were among the few people who were doing just straightforwardly enjoyable work during what I (in retrospect) recall as an awful period of dance music from around early 2007 to the end of 2009. I never had much of a palette for the bouncy deep house they were playing (and for the most part had always played), but it was simple alternative during a time when everyone was plink plonking, electro farting, tech progging, and fedora housing.

I agree. You really had to dig deep to find the gems. It was a transitional period and these guys were bringing a great vibe at the time unlike the big boys.

Old Post Feb-09-2018 03:22  United States
kolakao
tranceaddict

quote:

dont moan
in 2009 everybody started monorhytmic house kinda reboot caminando style

Old Post Feb-10-2018 22:18  Poland
Mr Game+Watch
Luka Luka * Night Fever

quote:

Yeah, Masiello, Fair, Add2Basket, Howells really helped me get through the dark ages of mnml plink plonking and still inspire to this day. Wish that all of the above were just a bit more active nowadays, though I have a few recent Desyn sets.

BTW can anyone rehost this particular set?

Deep, Tech House Mix - 2016

Sunday Deep House Mix - 2016 *NEW*
8 Hour Marathon Mix
All My Mixes!

Last edited by Mr Game+Watch on Feb-13-2018 at 03:04

Old Post Feb-12-2018 23:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Game+Watch Click here to Send Mr Game+Watch a Private Message Visit Mr Game+Watch's homepage! Add Mr Game+Watch to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leebates1986
Liveset Addict

http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/PM8kyUI2/file.html

quote:
Originally posted by Demoted
Audrey Gallagher sounds like a hive of pissed off vacuum cleaners.

quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
The only thing worse then Second Sun is the sound of a dying baby

Old Post Feb-20-2018 10:35  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for leebates1986 Click here to Send leebates1986 a Private Message Add leebates1986 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Desyn Masiello & Behrouz & Alex - Private Birthday Party (Miami)... Ten Years
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread