Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Is Monster Tunes still alive?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AddictBoy
tranceaddict in training

Dunno Is Monster Tunes still alive?

Someone has information? No news since 3 months

Old Post Jan-30-2018 10:12  England
Click Here to See the Profile for AddictBoy Click here to Send AddictBoy a Private Message Add AddictBoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Looks like they're dead. Their own shop is offline and there hasn't been any action since November.

Old Post Feb-02-2018 19:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshire
Supreme tranceaddict

Apparently Honan and Susie Ledge are releasing something next month on Monster Tunes.

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
Rave to the grave.
quote:
Originally posted by wotyzoid

djshire, you're a cool nigga.
quote:
Originally posted by Taipan
Agreed. You da man!

Old Post Feb-03-2018 22:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djshire Click here to Send djshire a Private Message Add djshire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AddictBoy
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by djshire
Apparently Honan and Susie Ledge are releasing something next month on Monster Tunes.

Yes, I saw that on Twitter! By the way, who is behind this label? The actual A&R? I've never found much information. I just know Mike Sanders was the A&R for a few months.

Old Post Feb-06-2018 09:35  England
Click Here to See the Profile for AddictBoy Click here to Send AddictBoy a Private Message Add AddictBoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
honan
tranceaddict in training

is monster tunes still alive? Yeah good question. Maybe you could tell me...lol.

Not really sure what is going on. My track has been released but there's been ZERO promotion on Facebook, SoundCloud or Twitter...which is really helpful, not.

Thanks for your interest anyways guys
honan.

Old Post Mar-23-2018 15:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for honan Click here to Send honan a Private Message Add honan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by honan
is monster tunes still alive? Yeah good question. Maybe you could tell me...lol.

Not really sure what is going on. My track has been released but there's been ZERO promotion on Facebook, SoundCloud or Twitter...which is really helpful, not.

Thanks for your interest anyways guys
honan.

maybe it is cause your song sux...did you ever think of that?

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Mar-23-2018 15:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
maybe it is cause your song sux...did you ever think of that?

I haven't heard the track in question yet but damn, that's a bit harsh.

Old Post Mar-23-2018 17:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
honan
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
I haven't heard the track in question yet but damn, that's a bit harsh.

No worries, I can't win them all

Old Post Mar-23-2018 17:34  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for honan Click here to Send honan a Private Message Add honan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Is Monster Tunes still alive?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread