Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Worst set documented on youtube?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MSZ
deepressive

Worst set documented on youtube?

Im giving my vote to Mr Yorke, I just don't know if I can find something as bad.

Last edited by MSZ on Jan-09-2018 at 21:57

Old Post Jan-09-2018 19:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Scoops
4 bags deep

there was a vid of Peter Hook DJing and it was one of the worst clips EVER

sadly I think Peter Hook had it removed

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Jan-09-2018 20:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Worst set documented on youtube?

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Im giving my vote to Mr Yorke, I just don't know if I can find something as bad.

Ugh, that was painful. I mean he's feeling it and the crowd is just asleep.

As for Peter Hook, you're right Scoops, that amazing video has been eradicated off the internet. I think he paid to have it taken down and remove any trace of it.

All that remains is a 1 minute comp:

The original was fucking amazing, especially as he was jesus prancing to a known Pete Tong MOS mix.

Old Post Jan-09-2018 23:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

Does the Brony Convention set count in this case, or are only professional DJs counted?

I wouldn't deem it a "worst", but "Tiesto played my record" is definitely legendary. Sadly, it too is no longer on YouTube.

(in memory, doot doot doot)

(~)

Old Post Jan-10-2018 01:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Viber
In Search Of Unicorns

How the mighty have fallen

Old Post Jan-10-2018 12:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Viber Click here to Send Viber a Private Message Add Viber to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kilixpree
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber

holy shit that was hard to watch

Old Post Jan-10-2018 13:14  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Kilixpree Click here to Send Kilixpree a Private Message Add Kilixpree to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Viber

Christ that was Bad. It's one thing Tommy Lee drumming along to Dj Aero or even Judge Jukles and his dodgy trumpet, but Slash and Chuckie? That's cancer coming out of those speakers.

Old Post Jan-10-2018 20:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tangil
The Palatial Cat

Agree with the Thom Yorke set post. Haven't heard anything as bad.

Old Post Jan-16-2018 11:25  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Tangil Click here to Send Tangil a Private Message Add Tangil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
refuge
That 303 Guy

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
there was a vid of Peter Hook DJing and it was one of the worst clips EVER

sadly I think Peter Hook had it removed

I saw Peter Hook DJ at Circus (Spundae) in LA about 10 years ago and it was literally the most hilarious performance I'd ever witnessed live. It made me laugh hysterically for months to come. It boggles the mind such brilliant musical genius multi-instrumentalists Hook/Yorke could be so sub-par at DJing which is a thousand times easier than what they pull off in the multitude of bands they are in. They are still musical geniuses in my eye, and in 4 of my favorite bands of all time. They should just stay away from turntables or take the time to learn the craft before playing publicly. If they still decide to DJ publicly, though, I won't hold it against them, as it's incredibly entertaining to watch!

Last edited by refuge on Jan-17-2018 at 06:57

Old Post Jan-17-2018 00:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for refuge Click here to Send refuge a Private Message Visit refuge's homepage! Add refuge to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
miamitranceman
Extreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by refuge
I saw Peter Hook DJ at Circus (Spundae) in LA about 10 years ago and it was literally the most hilarious performance I'd ever witnessed live. It made me laugh hysterically for months to come. It boggles the mind such brilliant musical genius multi-instrumentalists could be so sub-par at DJing which is a thousand times easier than what they pull off in the multitude of bands they are in. They are still musical geniuses in my eye, they should just stay away from turntables or take the time to learn the craft before playing publicly. If they still decide to DJ publicly, though, I won't hold it against them, as it's incredibly entertaining to watch!

I agree in terms of worst sets the Peter Hook vids that used to be available were hilariously bad.

There’s a Seth Troxler video from a few years ago where he’s too drunk and or high to mix and keeps looping the same basic beat for like ten minutes.

www.mixcloud.com/jluger

Old Post Jan-17-2018 02:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for miamitranceman Click here to Send miamitranceman a Private Message Add miamitranceman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SawyerPowell30
tranceaddict in training

I can't say anything bad about slash because his work with guns n roses is some of my all time favorite songs. But they could have integrated his skills into the dj set a little better by trying something else.

Old Post Jan-27-2018 23:49  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for SawyerPowell30 Click here to Send SawyerPowell30 a Private Message Add SawyerPowell30 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Worst set documented on youtube?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread