Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Unknown Music Video Trance (from 2001-2002) [HARD TOPIC]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

Unknown Music Video Trance (from 2001-2002) [HARD TOPIC]

Hello guys,

I would like to ask you if you could help me in a problem, a little bit complicated.

In the summer of 2002 I saw a trance music video and I don't know which is the name of this video, I almost can not remember anything about sound and images!

I was wondering whether you could help me, therefore I will give you some details which may help you in identifying the name of this song:

- A DJ which is getting out from a car/limo, you can see only his body, not his head, dressed in a orange (I think so) summer shirt, passes through a crowd, he has with him a case for vinyl, gets in a club, in which there are a lot of green lasers...and i guess this is everything I recall.

- The action takes place NIGHT, maybe the surrounding view or the club bring with the atmosphere of Ibiza, or maybe even there was filmed.

I think only the bass sounds at the beginning of the video.

About the song I think it was released in 2002 and looks a little bit with Hi-Gate - Pitchin' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnGEs-Nv6aA) also the song and alsom the video, but with a sound more progressive-trance.

Another important thing is in that summer I found some nice trance videos that I watching in the same Tv Show, among them are, Scotty - Don't Stop The Party, DJ Taylor & Flow - Dance The Planet, Justin K. & DJ K-Mixx - Northern Light and a few others, but all of these videos were ending with ToCo International copyrights, so I think this video comes from the Netherlands or Germany more definitely.

PS: Someone told me in the past that he could be DJ SHOG - The 2nd Dimension https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_MH09Yhl4s but it is not unfortunately.

These are not:

Aquagen ‎– Ihr Seid So Leise!
Murphy Brown Feat. Daddy-D ‎– Don't Stop The Rock
Darude - Feel The Beat
Airheadz - Stanley Here I Am
NATURE ONE INC. - Summer Sound System

Thank you in advance and I hope you will recognize it.

Last edited by DJEnergyRo on Feb-07-2018 at 19:41

Old Post Jan-08-2018 06:01  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

You can use the Opera browser to watch German YouTube, it has a build-in VPN. In the last versions which I haven't checked, it uses regions instead of countries, but with the previous one you can select Germany.

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Jan-08-2018 07:03  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
You can use the Opera browser to watch German YouTube, it has a build-in VPN. In the last versions which I haven't checked, it uses regions instead of countries, but with the previous one you can select Germany.

Thanks for this advice, I will try.

The closest music video I've ever found so far and resembles my description is Aquagen ‎– Ihr Seid So Leise! from 0:27 to 0:58..

Old Post Feb-07-2018 19:40  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for DJEnergyRo Click here to Send DJEnergyRo a Private Message Visit DJEnergyRo's homepage! Add DJEnergyRo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
Since 1994 tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by DJEnergyRo
The closest music video I've ever found so far and resembles my description is Aquagen ‎� Ihr Seid So Leise! from 0:27 to 0:58..

Good sample they used: Ramirez - La Musika Tremenda - (Dj Ricci Remix)

3th album single: Lisaya - Be Your Word [Vibrate Audio], click here

Old Post Feb-07-2018 20:11  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJEnergyRo
Crystal Minds

quote:
Originally posted by Trance-M
Good sample they used: Ramirez - La Musika Tremenda - (Dj Ricci Remix)

Indeed Trance-M

Old Post Feb-07-2018 23:52  Romania

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Unknown Music Video Trance (from 2001-2002) [HARD TOPIC]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread